Food Lion Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Food Lion.

I was hired into the company part time by a friend. The interview for the management position was more conversation and discussion in what the job would entail. It was not really a formal interview process in my situation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Food Lion

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Food Lion in November 2009.

I applied online, and then called the Store Manager to discuss my qualifications and show my interest in the job. He asked me to stop by that afternoon, and to bring a resume. I interviewed with the Store Manager, and had a second interview scheduled with the District Manager the next day. After my meeting with the District Manager, I was offered a job. My interview was probably more extensive because it is a management position. I've noticed that interviews for hourly associates go much easier.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your management style.   Answer Question
    • What is more of a challenge to you- a difficult customer or a difficult employee?   Answer Question
    Don't settle for less than you are worth because raises are between 1-3%. If they are interested in you, they will give you close to what you are asking. Always know what you are willing to work for, and ask for more than that.