Food Lion

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at Food Lion.

Interview Details – I was hired into the company part time by a friend. The interview for the management position was more conversation and discussion in what the job would entail. It was not really a formal interview process in my situation.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Food Lion in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online, and then called the Store Manager to discuss my qualifications and show my interest in the job. He asked me to stop by that afternoon, and to bring a resume. I interviewed with the Store Manager, and had a second interview scheduled with the District Manager the next day. After my meeting with the District Manager, I was offered a job. My interview was probably more extensive because it is a management position. I've noticed that interviews for hourly associates go much easier.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Don't settle for less than you are worth because raises are between 1-3%. If they are interested in you, they will give you close to what you are asking. Always know what you are willing to work for, and ask for more than that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Food Lion

Worked for Food Lion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Food Lion Customer Service Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Food Lion employees and interview candidates.