Food Lion

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chesapeake, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Food Lion in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very quick and easy

Very Easy Interview

Varnell, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Food Lion in March 2012.

Interview Details – Easy Interview. Went well. Very basic questions such as availability, Did I have transportation to work,etc. Interviewer was very nice. I wasn't offered the position however.

Hinesville, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Food Lion in May 2010.

Interview Details – I met the manager and customer repensenative and they askedme question about work experence

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was working at walmart at the time and just told them i would leave for .50 an hour more

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Deli Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Food Lion in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was brought in to interview for a position that I had not even applied to. When I told which position I wanted to work, the manager shifted things around and made an open position for me. They did go through a booklet of interview questions before finding out that I wasn't there for a management position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I asked for minimun wage and was offered well above that. I had a minor conflict that would affect certain days that I could and could not work and they gave me the days off that I needed. I think if you are just upfront and honest with the hiring manager, you are more than likely going to get the job you went in to apply for. The process was very easy and laid back.

Worked for Food Lion? Contribute to the Community!