Food Town

Relevance Date Difficulty

Any That Was Availiable Interview

Any That Was Availiable
Deer Park, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Food Town in March 2012.

Interview Details – In my experience, You need to talk to one of the managers about an open or available position, and you have to talk to them about why you want to work for Gerlands ( the name of the company Food Town is apart of ), and you to tell them you work history. You'll need papers of coarse, and they do have dress code ( from what I can tell, the only ones that don't need to follow dress code are the late night stockers.

Interview Question – Do you really want to work for this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to really negotiate anything ( I tried to get outta dress code, but I'm lousy at stuff like that ), but I think I you want the negotiate something with them, they'll listen.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Highlands, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Food Town in May 2011.

Interview Details – Sounded ok during brief phone conversation.
Rude in person.
unorganized
critical
unprofessional
no personal info; confidentiality

I would not recommend working or shopping at this company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A minimum wage

Worked for Food Town? Contribute to the Community!