Food Town Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Food Town

Dairy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Food Town.

Interview

Very brief and lacked substance. Two managers sat in the office to interview me, other employees would also walk in and out of the office. It was semi serious, but it seemed as if there mind was already set on giving me the position because it was a drastic need.

Interview Questions

• What skills from past employment will benefit you if offered this position?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Any That Was Availiable Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Food Town (Deer Park, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

In my experience, You need to talk to one of the managers about an open or available position, and you have to talk to them about why you want to work for Gerlands ( the name of the company Food Town is apart of ), and you to tell them you work history. You'll need papers of coarse, and they do have dress code ( from what I can tell, the only ones that don't need to follow dress code are the late night stockers.

Interview Questions

• Do you really want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to really negotiate anything ( I tried to get outta dress code, but I'm lousy at stuff like that ), but I think I you want the negotiate something with them, they'll listen.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Food Town (Highlands, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Sounded ok during brief phone conversation.
    Rude in person.
    unorganized
    critical
    unprofessional
    no personal info; confidentiality

I would not recommend working or shopping at this company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A minimum wage