Foot Locker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.2

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

Called in within a few days, group interview. Manager seemed strict, asked about previous employment and experience. Seemed as if they wanted an experienced employee.They explained what the company was about and what it was like.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if your friend came in and asked for a discount?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

1.1A very great interview it was really nice and it was a great interview and you could have a good freaking dayi'm just doing this because Its splendid I don't mess with them chicken select the last name is cutlets

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

You come in and they ask you a few questions and a little about yourself. If your fit the job, they call you back and you're hired! Make sure that you are not nervous and that you have "people skills". They want someone who connects with the customers.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you for the job? What do you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Foot Locker (Cherry Hill, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on line for a sales associate position in January. I got a call to interview with them in early March. I went in for the interview which took place outside the store on a bench at the mall. There were about eight questions, some behavior based, some explanation based. After my interview I received a pre hire form which I was asked to fill out. About 10 days later I received a call from the store offering me the position. My best advice to someone who is interviewing is be prepared and try to demonstrate that you can sell shoes and other merchandise through some of the interview questions. Maybe tell them that you know shoe release dates and that you know how to provide good customer service.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time at work or school in which you handled a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Foot Locker in March 2015.

Interview

Process was very easy. I filled out my applications online and got a call the next day. Came in for the interview and was told a week later that I had got the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary is $6.25 plus 1% commission.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

Called footlocker asked if they had any sales lead or manager positions available had to do paperwork and apparently I was already hired by footlocker with that use my Social Security number took weeks for HR to process my application and get me in the right system and also change my name

Interview Questions

• Name all the brands we sell here   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

Applied online and walked in store for a interview. asked basic questions about why i wanted to work for the company and if i had any experience and knowledge with footwear and footwear products. For me it was a very quick process and everything went smooth.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Foot Locker (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy. Only did one interview, the people there were friendly but seemed they were goofing off more than working. During interview they gave me forms to fill out they asked questions like what was the worst customer service I've experienced, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an angry customer?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Foot Locker (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Well, I applied online and within a week I received a call to schedule an interview. Three days later I had my interview. The manager seemed nice, but seemed as if she was in a hurry. She went over the interview questions very quickly and almost seemed a bit impatient. I answered the questions as best as I could and as thorough as possible. Honestly, I thought I did very well. However at the end of the interview I did not receive an offer. Instead, the manager told me that since she had other people to interview, she'd call me within two days. Unfortunately, I never received a call from them Not even to tell me that I did not receive the job. Overall it was not a great experience, and not well organized.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where two people were giving you instructions? How did/would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Foot Locker in November 2014.

Interview

Easy interview they ask you pretty basic and simple questions. You dont have to come to the interview in a suit and tie its more of a casual laid back interview that takes place outside of the store in the brea mall.

Interview Questions

• an unexpected question i got was they asked me to put myself in the sales position and asked me to show them how i would engage a customer and lead them to buying a product.   Answer Question