Foot Locker Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Foot Locker (New York, NY).

Interview

my interviewing process was very brief and short i wasn't nervous nor was i pressed with questions i couldn't answer my interviewer was very welcoming and kept a smile on his face .

Interview Questions

• what can i bring to the team .   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call within the next few weeks. There was a brief phone interview and then a interview date was scheduled. Interview room with 4 to 5 others, they asked many questions on competitiveness and being a leader. Also asked the basic peraonality questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to be a leader. Describe superior customer service. Name a situation that was difficult that you had to overcome.   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

dress prepare and talk properly and have good body poster also good eye contact and being prepare to work and know how to be friendly with costumers and also so up on time

Interview Questions

• so hey what brings you here ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

It was a group interview in the back of the store.It was kinda dark and we stood in front of them as they sat at a long table. There was four different managers from different locations. They each took turns asking us question.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for foot locker?   1 Answer
    • why should we pick you?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Foot Locker (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviews were held downtown. There were about 5 people who had the interview at the same time and we were sent to a room with 3 diffrent store managers where they held a group interview and selected which people would continue onto "step 2". They asked basic questions like what kind of person you were and getting to know your charictor and how you would handle a situation in real life. After they picked the people they wanted to move on with, they gave us an application and we were asked to turn in and wait for a individual interview. A store manager came out and called your name, took you to have a 1 on 1 interview and asked similar questions as well as go over your application. The questions started getting a bit more difficult, but the interviewer was very nice and had a smooth personality; which made me feel comfortable and confident with my answer. After the interview was over, they ask if you have any questions about the company and why you believe they should hire you. The interview lasted an hour.

Interview Questions

• What footlocker bran would you believe fits you well? (Footlocker, kids footlocker, lady's footlocker, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Foot Locker (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I wanted this job since March and finally got the interview in June. At first there was an issue with my original application, so I had to resend it under a different email. Had to constantly call the manager for an interview date. Dressed urbanly with my freshest pair of kicks on. For the interview I related back on majority of my experience as a team member in a fast food restaurant and got the job.

Interview Questions

• What do your co-workers mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Foot Locker (Greeley, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview. Mostly having to know what customer service is and having examples when you given or received it. Also having examples such as when having a problem with a employee and what happened and what the outcome was. After the interview the wait was about a week to hear back from them and had to come in to do paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service look like? Give an example when you received in your opinion good customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview

short and sweet.. very relaxed asked what kind of person i was . explained how working there was. Went through a background check asked retail experience. explained working holidays and peak season

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Foot Locker (Douglasville, GA).

Interview

The process was simple. The manager was not in a rush while interviewing. It was a group interview, but I was the only woman. The interview lasted about thirty minutes or so.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal, which would you be?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Foot Locker in May 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, had the interview in the mall food court. The person I was interviewing with seemed nice, and the interview itself wasn't stressful. Fairly easy questions asked, and it took about 20-30 minutes. Unfortunate part was that I never received a call back about the job. A call saying I didn't get the job would have been appreciated instead of nothing!