Foot Locker

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Foot Locker in August 2011.

Interview Details – To get a job depending on which you go to they may prefer someone with experience which means less training. You will have to go on two interviews one with an Assistant Manager and one with the Store Manager. They ask the basic questions like strengths, weaknesses, why should they hire you and what is customer service. They might also ask you to sell them a random product as a test.

Interview Question – There was really no unexpected question. The only one that was different was for me to sell them a product, but it was pretty easy if you have a persuasive personality.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Foot Locker in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied Online and got a call two weeks later. Asked if i would do a phone interview with some basic questions and then end set up interview for the next day.

Interview Question – I had to make a sales pitch of a sneaker.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Greenville, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview Details – I put in an application and had an interview the next day. I was interviewed by the assistant store manager, who was very friendly and personable. I didn't get any of the "tell me a time when...", "how would you handle..." interview questions. It was more of a casual interview...tell me about yourself, would be comfortable with, etc. Basically, try not to come off as shy, be able hold a conversation, and you'll be fine. The interview was maybe 20 min and I was offered the position on the spot.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Foot Locker in April 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process is pretty easy. Just provide document and make a great impression

Interview Question – Name different types of shoe brands and how they are good for your feet   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Sale Associate
Woodbridge, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Foot Locker in August 2012.

Interview Details – one interview, asked questions about how to handle situations.

Interview Question – there was no difficult question   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Foot Locker in October 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty basic interview. They most likely wanted to make sure I had a good outgoing and friendly personality to help customers. Was interviewed at two different stores.

Interview Question – They had me give an example of a sales pitch I'd give a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/a

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Foot Locker.

Interview Details – Applied In-Person. Went in slacks, a buttondown, and a pair of sneakers. was hired same day.

Interview Question – What would you do if someone stepped on your jordans?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person - interviewed at Foot Locker in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview goes by pretty smooth..just come in on time and dressed business casual..show confidence and respect..and you will get the job.

Interview Question – The questions are pretty straightforward..honestly..nothing to worry about.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Foot Locker in November 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call about a month later, it was a group interview for the holiday rush

Interview Question – They gave out a challenge to make the whole room laugh   View Answer

Bronx, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Foot Locker in March 2012.

Interview Details – got offered on the spot, stated working next day

Interview Question – what are your flaws   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foot Locker

Worked for Foot Locker? Contribute to the Community!