Football Fanatics

www.footballfanatics.com

Football Fanatics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Football Fanatics

Photo Editor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Football Fanatics.

Very limited knowledge of job was given. Only basic expectations.

Admin Interview

They interviewed by passing me to two different people in HR. I got the feeling that the first girl was simply there to only "weed people out". I did well in the first interview and then I was called back for a second interview- which in my opinion was unnecessary and a waste of gas.... as when I arrived I only sat down with the lady for literally 5-7 minutes. It was clear that she only wanted to see what I looked like. I'd have rather just met with all 3 interviewers on that initial day and saved myself the time and gas.

Interview Questions
    • No "difficult" questions- just general things that one would expect to asked. Some behavioral/ past focused questions, and then more general ones on my experience.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Football Fanatics in September 2012.

I applied on career builder. I was emailed within a day and was asked to interview within a couple more days. I interviewed with the copy manager and team lead. I was hired two days later. They did not drug test and things were fairly informal.

Interview Questions
    • I can't say there was anything extremely difficult or unexpected. Just be prepared to talk about your writing abilities and experience. They ask you to bring 2-3 writing samples.   Answer Question
    I was offered 11 per hour and countered with 12, and they accepted. I might have been able to get more, but it seems that some people get as low as 10 and maybe only just a little more than 12 or 13. Be careful though -- they initially paid me 11 even though they agreed on 12 and it took me a month to sort it out, though they did pay me retroactively.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Football Fanatics in August 2011.

The interview process was very lengthy and many of the interviewers asked the same questions. Perhaps a panel would be more efficient in the future. Some of the interviewers seemed to ask situational questions that had no correct answer. It also took a long time to get a response on whether I would be hired or not.

Interview Questions
    • They described a requested change to the website and pretended to be the business so that I could spec out the request.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Football Fanatics in February 2010.

Received a call from HR manager. Had a 60-min interview about my experiences. More on my experience than on the job itself.

Interview Questions
    • What is one area of your personality that you have worked to improve?   Answer Question