Footprint Retail Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Retail Merchandiser

Interviewed at Footprint Retail Services

Interview Details – everything is done online with a few phone calls from supervisor

Negotiation Details – negotiate on your pay based on experience

Very Easy Interview

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Retail Merchandiser
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Footprint Retail Services.

Interview Details – 15 minutes on the phone

Negotiation Details – Promised 13.00/hour but then hired at 11.00

Very Easy Interview

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Barstow, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Footprint Retail Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Most of it was done through email. i was offered a job and given a long email of what the first/current projects would be. How much I would be paid per project and what the hourly pay was. I accepted and the General manager Called me since there isnt a boss or manager anywhere near me. There was a quick 5 minute interview. Consisted of mainly asking do i accept that there many not be any hours one week and a bunch the next week, AS well as if i would accept the pay. She asked about my experiences and if I had any dealing with customers, and that if I was willing to give the best customer experiencesince I would be working remotely. She also told me that we schedule our own appointments but have to have everything done before the 15th of each month if it is a project. Hourly projects/store resets are month long if you are assigned any. I accepted all of it.

I was then sent an email to a background check company who i filled in the info and then received a over-nighed drug test form. They company paid for it. . I am now waiting on them to receive MY I9 so I can start working right away.

The General Manager said she wanted to hire me and that it is pending on drug and background checks now.

Interview Question – If I had any experience with display set ups.   View Answer

Worked for Footprint Retail Services? Contribute to the Community!