Footsmart

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Footsmart in December 2014.

Applied online. Contacted recruiter for follow-up. Recruiter set-up phone screening. Invited to interview with the team at the Norcross office. I was told I would be meeting with four people.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think of our assortment plan?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Footsmart in February 2013.

Was sent over from a staffing agency. There were very minimal questions. Just asked just to read from a script as though I was on the phone with a customer. Then I was done. It took all of 7 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Footsmart in April 2010.

In order to apply for a job with Footsmart you will have to apply with Hire Dynamics which is a staffing agency that assist in finding candidates for footsmart. You will have your initial interview with Hire Dynamics and then you will interview with two to three members of management at the actual company.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for footsmart and what do you have to offer Footsmart?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate anything.