Footsmart

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Footsmart in February 2013.

Interview Details – Was sent over from a staffing agency. There were very minimal questions. Just asked just to read from a script as though I was on the phone with a customer. Then I was done. It took all of 7 minutes.

Interview Question – Just read a script.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Footsmart in April 2010.

Interview Details – In order to apply for a job with Footsmart you will have to apply with Hire Dynamics which is a staffing agency that assist in finding candidates for footsmart. You will have your initial interview with Hire Dynamics and then you will interview with two to three members of management at the actual company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for footsmart and what do you have to offer Footsmart?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate anything.

Worked for Footsmart? Contribute to the Community!