Force 3

3.3

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Force 3 in August 2014.

The hiring process was easy. The recruiter was wonderful and the people I met were great as well. It took a few weeks as schedules were hard to match up, but overall it was great.

Very simple

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Force 3 in January 2014.

Phone interview followed by in-person to a panel presentation regarding the potential 30-60-90 plan.

Interview Questions
    • Why not start your own company as a consultant in your current industry? Or purchase the company you are already working for?   View Answer

IT Interview

Involved an HR screening, which consisted of your normal HR questions. Next was a tech screening by the team lead which covered the basics and some more advanced things. They also conducted a white board session in a panel setting, and a social interview.

Interview Questions
    • Draw us a network. You have no restrictions.   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crofton, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crofton, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Force 3 in December 2011.

Talent operations were very prompt and communicative throughout the entire process! I started with a phone screen with HR and then moved on to a single interview and panel interview with the department. I had a great time through the process and felt comfortable the whole time.

Interview Questions
    • What are some examples of projects you have worked on in the past?   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Force 3 in December 2010.

Very professional interview team with a thought out process in identifying or weeding out potential candidates. Interview consists of assessing IT skill, personality, experience, and presentation.

Quick and painless.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Force 3 in January 2009.

Pretty standard process. Initial phone screen and tour of the facility. New building is very nice and the employees seem very happy and motivated.

Not too difficult. Fair