Force Protection

Force Protection Interview Questions

2.7

Vice President Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ladson, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Force Protection in June 2011.

Interviewed with several key executives

Technical Analyst/Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ladson, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Force Protection in September 2009.

Only one interview and they made it a pleasure.

Interview Questions
    • Firing order of a Chevy small block engine (Caught me off guard)   View Answer
    In 2006 there were no negotiations everyone in the same career field received the same pay, benefits and compensation

Material Handler Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Force Protection in April 2009.

I was contacted by Force Protection about two weeks after posting my resume and application on their web site. The company calles the phone number I had listed and left a message for me to call back. I called, and they set up a day and time for my phone interview. I called in and interviewed with the actual person that was running the Logistics portion of the operation in Kuwait. They were mostly interested in past experience related to the position for which I was interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • Explain past experience in warehousing.   Answer Question
    • Explain past experience working with MRAPs, MRAP parts, and mechanic tools.   Answer Question