Force Protection

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Force Protection in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Force Protection about two weeks after posting my resume and application on their web site. The company calles the phone number I had listed and left a message for me to call back. I called, and they set up a day and time for my phone interview. I called in and interviewed with the actual person that was running the Logistics portion of the operation in Kuwait. They were mostly interested in past experience related to the position for which I was interviewing.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Force Protection? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Force Protection Material Handler interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Force Protection employees and interview candidates.