ForceBrain

Relevance Date Difficulty

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect
San Mateo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ForceBrain.

Interview Details – - Starts with a questionnaire, then you get a call from the HR if they are interested in you...
- Questions include compensation requirements, salesforce expertise, and
-You get three technical interviews, before you get an offer... Interviews were conducted by three very technical people (solution architect role) usually an hour interview...
- Final interview was conducted onsite, while the first two were telephone interviews...
- I got hired after two months of interview process...

Interview Question – I was given a specific case and asked me how to solve the problem...   Answer Question

Business Development Director Interview

Business Development Director
San Mateo, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ForceBrain in January 2011.

Interview Details – One interview with a few good questions. Nothing too professional.

Interview Question – Why do you think you could do this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation phase. I knew what the pay was before I interviewed.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
San Mateo, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ForceBrain in September 2011.

Interview Details – My initial contact was to reach out to them because they ended up on a job list that was emailed to someone else - it wasn't even hitting my radar on my normal job searches. After calling and speaking with them and arranging for an interview - I waited several months to hear back from them. At that point, they offered me a job and I took it out of desperation.

Interview Question – How would you handle situation X/Y or Z   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short and ugly - I was desperate and needed the job. They were more than willing to take advantage of that.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Operations Coordinator
San Mateo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ForceBrain in July 2011.

Interview Details – I had the initial face-to-face interview with the CEO. He then brought in the Business Development Director towards the end of the interview. The CEO then called me 2 weeks later stating that they would like to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why would you consider working for a start-up when you have worked for such big corporations and government before?   View Answer
  • What are your greatest attributes?   View Answer

Worked for ForceBrain? Contribute to the Community!