ForceBrain Interview Questions

2.8

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ForceBrain (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

- Starts with a questionnaire, then you get a call from the HR if they are interested in you... - Questions include compensation requirements, salesforce expertise, and -You get three technical interviews, before you get an offer... Interviews were conducted by three very technical people (solution architect role) usually an hour interview... - Final interview was conducted onsite, while the first two were telephone interviews... - I got hired after two months of interview process...

Interview Questions

• I was given a specific case and asked me how to solve the problem...   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ForceBrain (San Mateo, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

My initial contact was to reach out to them because they ended up on a job list that was emailed to someone else - it wasn't even hitting my radar on my normal job searches. After calling and speaking with them and arranging for an interview - I waited several months to hear back from them. At that point, they offered me a job and I took it out of desperation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short and ugly - I was desperate and needed the job. They were more than willing to take advantage of that.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForceBrain (San Mateo, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I had the initial face-to-face interview with the CEO. He then brought in the Business Development Director towards the end of the interview. The CEO then called me 2 weeks later stating that they would like to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why would you consider working for a start-up when you have worked for such big corporations and government before?   1 Answer
    • What are your greatest attributes?   1 Answer

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ForceBrain (San Mateo, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

One interview with a few good questions. Nothing too professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you could do this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase. I knew what the pay was before I interviewed.