Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assembler Interview

Assembler
Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ford Motor in December 2010.

Interview Details – Ford was interested in hiring experienced workers for the potential revival of a small manufacturing facility in Virginia. Having been family with some of those disappointed by the company's recent move away from the area I was hesitant at first. Both the phone interview and my skill demonstration put me at ease, and it was evident to me that they were seeking only properly qualified candidates.

Interview Question – A demonstration of manufacturing techniques with generic parts in a few different materials.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor Assembler interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees and interview candidates.