Ford Motor

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dearborn, MI

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ford Motor in September 2012.

Interview Details – Rigorous process. Takes up 4-5 hours. Three parts: Behavioral, technical and case study group discussion. Case study material is provided days ahead of time for you to prepare.
Interview questions are based on real life job situations that you may have had. Also, they put you in a hypothetical situation and ask your solution.

Interview Question – A new system that has been is implemented is very slow and a user is complaining about it. What will you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Interviewed at Ford Motor

Interview Details – I went through an assessment center with a written round, role play and an interview, after clearing the telephonic and computerized test

Interview Question – I found the written round to be the most challenging one. the rest were fairly simple.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Ford Motor.

Interview Details – I spent 2 hours waiting only to not get seen that day.

Interview Question – it was fairly simple just long and rude   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst

The process took 6 days - interviewed at Ford Motor in April 2010.

Interview Details – My interviewer seemed like he was looking for a certain personality type not just someone with BA skills. So it is important to work on your soft skills not just technical.
I was approached by a recruiting/contracting firm for a BA position and I waited for a month before an interview was scheduled and I waited another 3 weeks before I heard back from them. So patience is important and pays off. I had other opportunities but I wanted this job even though salary was lower than what I expected, the experience was important.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have to say 'No' to a business customer that their change request cannot be met and how did you build that case.   Answer Question
  • Some one in another interview asked me about a very specific System error in mainframe batch program.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not much negotiation involved. There was no room for it I either took it or lose the position.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!