Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ford Motor in October 2009.

Interview Details – Overall the process was efficient. I applied initially online and found that the recruiters were not aware of the Sales and Marketing Internship that was posted on their website and on the University Career website. It was pretty easy, and the HR people I dealt with were very easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

Occupational Health RN Interview

Occupational Health RN
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in February 2010.

Interview Details – My interview was set up by a recruiter. All of the nurses hired by this agency are employees of the agency, not Ford Motor Company. I interviewed with the head nurse as well as the lead physician of the clinic. The pay offered is too low for the position.

Interview Question – There really any unexpected questions asked. The most difficult may have been describe a situation were came up against adversity and how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!