Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor Co. of CanadaMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Co. of Canada (Melbourne, FL) in October 2013.
detailed behavioral questions and understanding of the job role when working directly with a set region of dealerships as well as their consumers. discussion of pay as well as additional internal promotion from that position.
- the most difficult thing about the interview process is the behavioral question. You must be very specific when providing an answer or the job is not yours. Answer Question
Helpful (5)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Co. of Canada (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.
The hiring process begins with a competitive testing session that lasts about 6 hours to weed out those who wouldn't be suited for the job. The 2nd step is a 1-on-1 interview which is only about 10 minutes. The final step before a job is offered is a physical test session which involves repetitive lifting and dexterity.
- Be prepared for the first testing session. The tests include basic math (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication), english and comprehension, memory and blueprint reading. Answer Question
Non-negotiable. The wage is fixed.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Co. of Canada in June 2011.
I had interview experience with big companies but this one was my best interview experience. Planning of all interviews was prompt, clear and agreed with my schedule. I had phone interview with two members of the team and the next day I was invited for the in-person interview. There were group of eight people with whom I met in 2:1 four sets. A week after I had an interview with HR and Director. Every person was super friendly, polite and was making me feel very comfortable. Every step in the interview process is organized smoothly. Be friendly, open and polite. Demonstrate your interest in what the organization is doing and learning new things.
- Why do you want to work at Ford? What do you know about Ford? Tell me about yourself? A lot of behavioral questions about conflict/stressful situations, examples when you were creative & innovative. Questions about experience in the last positions. You want to answer with as much details as possible. Answer Question
Didn’t negotiate at all - the offer was very good.