Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Business Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2012.

Rigorous process. Takes up 4-5 hours. Three parts: Behavioral, technical and case study group discussion. Case study material is provided days ahead of time for you to prepare.
Interview questions are based on real life job situations that you may have had. Also, they put you in a hypothetical situation and ask your solution.

Interview Questions
  • A new system that has been is implemented is very slow and a user is complaining about it. What will you do?   View Answer
No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Business Analyst Interview

I went through an assessment center with a written round, role play and an interview, after clearing the telephonic and computerized test

Interview Questions
    • I found the written round to be the most challenging one. the rest were fairly simple.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

I spent 2 hours waiting only to not get seen that day.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in April 2010.

My interviewer seemed like he was looking for a certain personality type not just someone with BA skills. So it is important to work on your soft skills not just technical.
    I was approached by a recruiting/contracting firm for a BA position and I waited for a month before an interview was scheduled and I waited another 3 weeks before I heard back from them. So patience is important and pays off. I had other opportunities but I wanted this job even though salary was lower than what I expected, the experience was important.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever have to say 'No' to a business customer that their change request cannot be met and how did you build that case.   Answer Question
    • Some one in another interview asked me about a very specific System error in mainframe batch program.   Answer Question
    There was not much negotiation involved. There was no room for it I either took it or lose the position.