Ford Motor Company Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

1 in-person interview. 2 Interviewers and myself. Very relaxed process. Polite interviewers who gave more detailed description of the job than the listing provided. I felt like the interview questions were very fair for the role in question. Mix of behavioral and case study questions. They were very quick in getting back as well regarding the status of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk through how you would analyze the potential benefits of making a change to an existing model.   Answer Question

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

No real interview process. FI'll out form to go for testing that seems to be all day. They test speed, accuracy of puzzle pieces in book. You look at the the pictures and match them the proper way. Honestly real simple. The thing most people are concerned about is the drug test you have to do as soon as you leave the forms part. If you don't get called back its honestly on you.

Entry Level Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

first you fill out a call back sheet. then when called you will be asked to come in for a scheduled testing to test your basic reading math and hand eye coordination skills. Then the next step is being called in for drug testing at the nearest urgent care facility. About a week after that if you keep passing the numerous steps you'll be offered a job with ford.

Occupational Health RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

My interview was set up by a recruiter. All of the nurses hired by this agency are employees of the agency, not Ford Motor Company. I interviewed with the head nurse as well as the lead physician of the clinic. The pay offered is too low for the position.

Interview Questions

• There really any unexpected questions asked. The most difficult may have been describe a situation were came up against adversity and how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Overall the process was efficient. I applied initially online and found that the recruiters were not aware of the Sales and Marketing Internship that was posted on their website and on the University Career website. It was pretty easy, and the HR people I dealt with were very easy to get along with.