Ford Motor Company Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.0

Occupational Health RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

My interview was set up by a recruiter. All of the nurses hired by this agency are employees of the agency, not Ford Motor Company. I interviewed with the head nurse as well as the lead physician of the clinic. The pay offered is too low for the position.

Interview Questions

• There really any unexpected questions asked. The most difficult may have been describe a situation were came up against adversity and how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Overall the process was efficient. I applied initially online and found that the recruiters were not aware of the Sales and Marketing Internship that was posted on their website and on the University Career website. It was pretty easy, and the HR people I dealt with were very easy to get along with.

Interview Questions