Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor Company
- Product Development Engineer (15)
- Manufacturing Engineer (14)
- Intern (12)
- Finance Intern (8)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Zone Manager (7)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Ford College Graduate (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- IT Intern (5)
- Research Engineer (5)
- Product Development (5)
- Engineer (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Finance (4)
- Engineering (4)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Information Technology (3)
- Buyer (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- FCG (3)
- Product Engineer (3)
- Electrician (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Production Supervisor (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Product Design Engineer (2)
Engineering Intern Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.
I got exactly one interview before they offered me a position as a summer intern. I applied online and got contacted a while afterwards.
In the actual interview, there were two interviewers and it took place in the career services office at my university.
Questions were pretty straight forward and nothing technical.
- All of the questions were basically behavior and past experience questions. They asked questions like: Tell us about a time in which you had a hard time to complete a task but you managed to do so. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company
Engineering Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in November 2009.
I was contacted via email, from an alumni of my University. We scheduled an interview. I was asked basic interview questions (i.e. difficult situation-decision making questions). The interviewer was very relaxed. I felt that he was not to interested in my qualifications, just my attitude and common sense.
- Describe a situation which required you to deal with an unsatisfactory person 1 Answer
non-negotiable. Housing was provided and salary was above average.
Engineering Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2012.
Know about ford and be ready to go into detail about projects and maybe about the company.Question:How would you and your experience help ford motor company in both the design and manufacturing sectors?
- How would you and your experience help ford motor company in both the design and manufacturing sectors? Answer Question