Ford Motor Company FCG Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.8

FCG Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2014.

Interview

Went through Campus Recruitment and then final round interviews at Ford. The process wasn't that hard, and went fairly smoothly. Heard back within two days of the final interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Their questions were fairly straight forward and were all mostly behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through our school website and was scheduled for an interview. I was interviewed by three of their recruiting team, which was all behavioral questions. Why do you want to work for ford motors. I was later called for an interview at Detroit where I met with three of their managers, the interview took about 2 hours and it was a detailed Technical and behavioral questions like; What kind of project have you done using database, how did you do it, what did you use, what role did you play, what was the challenges, what was the result.

Interview Questions

• If you designed a software and the next day you got alot of emails and phone calls, stating that the software is not working and to you its working, what will be your first responds and will you handle the situation? If you Bring a suggestion in a team and they ignore it how will you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not Negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a 2 Ford employees. If you get invited to the Talent Management Conference (TMC), you know made it to the second round. At atheist TMC there are 3 interviews, behavioral, case study, and group interviews. Let you know about an offer within a week.

FCG Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The entire process begins with a basic aptitude wriiten test for about an hour, followed by interview with a panel that judge your technical skills then you are sent to another panel which again judge you on the technicals bases on case questions and finaaly there is a one on one round with senior management where they ask behavioral questions such as are you comfortable with the location etc