Ford Motor Company

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2014.

I applied through our school website and was scheduled for an interview. I was interviewed by three of their recruiting team, which was all behavioral questions. Why do you want to work for ford motors.
I was later called for an interview at Detroit where I met with three of their managers, the interview took about 2 hours and it was a detailed Technical and behavioral questions like; What kind of project have you done using database, how did you do it, what did you use, what role did you play, what was the challenges, what was the result.

Interview Questions
  • If you designed a software and the next day you got alot of emails and phone calls, stating that the software is not working and to you its working, what will be your first responds and will you handle the situation?
    If you Bring a suggestion in a team and they ignore it how will you handle that situation?

Answer Question
Not Negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

FCG Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2014.

Went through Campus Recruitment and then final round interviews at Ford. The process wasn't that hard, and went fairly smoothly. Heard back within two days of the final interview with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Their questions were fairly straight forward and were all mostly behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in January 2014.

Phone interview with a 2 Ford employees. If you get invited to the Talent Management Conference (TMC), you know made it to the second round. At atheist TMC there are 3 interviews, behavioral, case study, and group interviews. Let you know about an offer within a week.