Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Finance Intern Interview Questions

3.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Case Scenario, Behavioral Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

I applied through my school and got an interview couple weeks later. The interview was relaxed they introduced themselves and I walked through my resume. Than we discussed the case study that I had a week to work on. Finally, they had behavioral questions and than I followed up with some questions. Great people to talk to, they are interested in talking finance and the auto industry.

Interview Questions
    I didn't bother I was happy to get and offer and I accepted.

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

I began networking with Ford employees at a career fair before being placed on the interview schedule at my university. There is one 30-minute interview with 15 minutes dedicated to a case, and 15 minutes for behavioral questions. I received the case materials a week in advance. The interviewers were extremely friendly, and dedicated considerable time to answering questions.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through financial and strategic considerations in the case that led to your recommendation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in December 2013.

Applied through university recruiting website. Interview consisted of two interviews. First round included presenting a case that was given a few days prior to the interview and a few behavioral questions. Second round was a group interview which consisted of discussing the case. It is important to make sure that your analysis of the case makes sense. Also, make sure you give good reasoning of your answer.

Interview Questions
    • The case was the most difficult part. Other questions were your typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in November 2011.

Simply submitted my resume through my university's recruiting website. They then contacted me and gave me a business case. I then presented my results to two Ford recruiters for 15 minutes followed by some behavioral questions. I then had a group interview with 3 other applicants where we worked as a team to solve a modified version of the same business case. The recruiters watched and listened to us interact as we worked. I then got a call back the next day with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2011.

I first submitted my resume and a cover letter on the Ford Recruiting site. Then I was contacted via email to sign up for a formal interview on my college campus. I was interviewed by two Ford recruiters. It was a case interview so about half the interview consisted of my presentation of the case. During the second half of the interview, the two interviewers asked behavioral questions. This was my only interview and I did not receive a job offer. The interviewers seemed enthusiastic about Ford, and they conveyed a strong sense of community. In order to excel in the interview, knowledge about the company is key.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had a conflict with another person or group. How did you react and how was it resolved?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you did something unethical. How did you feel afterward?   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in November 2012.

Was given a case study beforehand to prepare and to show findings and recommendations in the interview. Was interviewed by two recruiters, they asked about the case study first, then asked behavioral questions. Wasn't too hard, just the preparation was a bit time consuming

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions they asked were difficult or unexpected. They were just normal behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in November 2011.

Within the week of getting chosen for an interview through a career fair, they sent out a case study to be completed for the interview. You have roughly a week to work on it and then have to write an executive report and then present it to two interviewers. The interviewers were extremely nice and I felt good about the interview after even though I did not receive an offer. The interview took about 45 minutes and after presenting the case study they went through about 5-7 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you gave feedback. Name a time you received feedback.   Answer Question