Ford Motor Company Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2015.

Interview

Received an email a week after submitting my resume online. Scheduled a phone interview for the following day. Some technical and experience type questions but wasn't too bad because I was prepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for an engineering intern position. The interview was generally laid back and the recruiter asked behavioral questions. They seemed to be more concerned with interest than technical skills. I applied at my university's career fair and they sent me an email confirming an interview date. They took a fairly long time to get back to me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two members from the product development team speaking about their experiences with Ford. They then began asking behavioral interview questions pertaining to my group and leadership skills. These questions required much thought into my experiences in previous internships and class projects. The interviewers were great listeners and were very understanding. They were more than happy to answer any questions I had about their responsibilities at Ford Motor Company or general questions about the company itself.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when you had to deal with an issue with a client, and how you resolved that issue.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I got an email from them saying they wanted to interview me. From the interview to the offer it took a month. The interview itself was simple, they asked behavioral question, question you on things you put on your resume, and of course "Why Ford?". I got interviewed by two people that were very nice, they made me feel very welcomed. Overall the interview was easy because of how they made you feel.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ford Motor Company in October 2013.

Interview

I received an interview from going to one of Ford's career fairs. I then proceeded to complete a one-on-one interview and they either called you back saying you got the job or you did not.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of where I had to take a novel approach? What made it novel?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2013.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at my school's career fair and interviewed next day. The interview was really just me discussing my resume/experience/qualifications, and the recruiter working with me to figure out what positions I would be a good fit for.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Columbus, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Met at a career fair and they offered me an interview for a few days later. The interview was about 30 minutes long and asked pretty standard questions. Asked "tell me a little about yourself", asked my favorite job I've ever had and why, and other generic interview questions like biggest strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too crazy, asked how many red cars there are in the United States? They were looking for your thought process on the question, not too concerned about the actual number.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

I was referred to by a friend of a friend. I was not interviewed at all. I sent my resume and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Once again, I was not interviewed so this does not apply.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I could not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online without any connections, heard from them within two weeks, had one phone interview. Interview was mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• How I would react to low team morale after a person was fired for an invalid reason.   1 Answer

Negotiation

did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Very informal. Sent resume and got a call two weeks later. Phone interview + quick site visit