Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

Java Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through a consultancy and it is a in person interview. Interview was for 1 hr with less complex questions from core java and J2ee, Basically the role is for support and not development

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Garbage Collection? 2. What are Threads? 3. What is the main Method used in Threads? 4. What is exception handling and its types? 5.What is out of memory? eg.... 6. Database Queries 7.Webservices-Restful   Answer Question

Control Engineer GSR 7 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

Get the interview opportunity with a recruiter. Great talk with the manager, Get to know the team's responsibility for the whole company. They have more than one round interview. Have a technical test for the second round. good experience

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I talked with the hiring manager from Human Resource at Ford Motor Company, who was establishing an analytics team at college career fair and around three weeks to 1 month later I was asked to have an interview on site. As I am attending school in Michigan, I drove to the headquarter in Dearborn. The one on one interview took around 40 minutes, and questions were not too difficult. It was mainly about my previous experience including my summer internship and course projects, could be very detailed.

Interview Questions

• What dataset you used during your internship? What are the models you used in your statistical analysis?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in March 2015.

Interview

Received an email a week after submitting my resume online. Scheduled a phone interview for the following day. Some technical and experience type questions but wasn't too bad because I was prepared.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Flew me out to Ford in Michigan. Interviewed with a few managers. Ate lunch on site. Very interesting to be able to meet all of the engineers to work with.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was casual but to the point. They asked about technical expertise, experience and accomplishment. Questions indicated they were looking for individuals who performed well on cross functional teams and had good communication skills. . They also provided a moderately detailed description of the work requirements. General information on salary range and benefits were provided towards the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a significant technical accomplishment that you were a major contributor?.   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Very easy on-campus interview. The recruiter who interviewed me did not have the right to hire me. He just wrote down what I response and turned the file to the human resources. All the questions are behavioral questions. Basically focus on teamwork. How you do your work in team activities. How to deal with a situation that your teammates are not coming to the meeting. And ask for any questions that you have on him.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of where I had to take a novel approach?   Answer Question

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Hiring and interview process were very well organized. staff were very professional. Any questions I had were answered . This company has one of the most straight forward hiring and interview process in this area. Keep up the good work

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Louisville, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through Ford Career website. Got a call the next week from HR to schedule a face to face interview. Interviewed the next week with 3 Managers. Interview was awesome. Managers knew a great deal about the job and were willing to answer questions after asking about 15 very challenging questions regarding technical and behavioral aspects. Got a phone call the next day from Dearborn actually conducting the generic higher up headquarters pre screen. Then 4 days later, I received an email from Dearborn asking for more in depth application information. The next day I received my offer which I graciously accepted.

Auto Assembly (Tier II, ) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Received a call for testing. Seven different tests from basic arithmetic, part assembly with descriptions, and behavior based questions. Mass hiring process and pretty straight up. Not much additional information aside from a third party administering the test.

Interview Questions

• Behavior based, small parts assembly matching, and basic arithmetic.   Answer Question