Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ford Motor Company in July 2013.

The first round was phone interview. It was for half hour. Two interviewers asked questions taking turns. After initial introductions, and a generic 'tell me about yourself' starter the actual interview began. It consisted of a few behavioral and a couple of situation based questions. e.g. most innovative idea, conflict with coworker, team experience, customer situations etc.

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ford Motor Company in November 2011.

I contacted the person I know working in ford and through them I approached the senior officials of the company. They spoke to me for a long time to know much about me. Finally after 2-3 meetings and after they gained confidence on me, a man from the engine dept. who is well experienced was asked to give his opinion upon me. After several meetings with him and practically proving my knowledge on the floor, he was convinced and that's how I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • I am not too good at MS Excel tools. I wasted tested a lot in it. And technically, i was tested in advanced engine working concepts and ford's upcoming new products and particularly about the process of testing engines.   Answer Question