Ford Motor Company Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2015

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Telephone screen, followed by in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Majority are behavioral questions. Interviewers took turns & with follow up questions based on the answers.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter who was looking to fill a business analyst role for Ford of Europe. After I passed a pre screening phone interview with said recruiter I was invited for a face to face interview with the company. This was largely a competency based interview but was also meant to confirm cultural fit with the department. I was interviewed by direct report and the head of department in the same 1 hour interview. I was offered the job shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve x problem?   1 Answer