Ford Motor Company Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviews are strictly behavioral. "Describe a time in which you had conflict with a coworker. How did you resolve the conflict, and how did you feel after the conflict was resolved?" "Describe a time in which your boss asked you to do something you did not want to do. How did you react, and what did you do", etc.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time in which you had conflict with a coworker. How did you resolve the conflict, and how did you feel after the conflict was resolved?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Met with two levels of management. Lots of head games.

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor Company

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

I was interviewing for an internship position in Ford Treasury. The interview consisted of a case that was given out a few days beforehand, we had to create a financial model to calculate some numbers and write a one-page memo to the CFO presenting our recommendations and reasoning. The interview was 2 (interviewers) on 1 (me), I handed out printed copies of my memo and presented my findings. After that, they asked me some more specific questions. Then we went on to other general technical and fit questions. The interview was a bit tough, but I connected very well with the interviewers, and despite the challenging questions, they were very friendly. There was only one round, they emailed me back a week and a half later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would a company ever consider investing in a negative NPV project?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through a WACC calculation.   Answer Question
    • Where do you think Ford's cost of debt is going to be in the future? (not specific number, just direction)   Answer Question
    • How do you calculate beta?   Answer Question
    • What risks would be face if we operated in Mexico? How would you hedge currency risk?   Answer Question