Ford Motor Company

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in August 2010.

Process involved coming onsite for several days and working with other potential hires on working on issues dealing with business decisions on the manufacturing of cars. Several different interviews were done and evaluations were done by panels on hire decision.

Interview Questions
  • Probably the question on " You made a mistake or error on the system and how did you handle it".   Answer Question
No negotiation, basically they asked for the salary you would be expecting. I told him that I wanted the medium salary for the area based on online salary surveys and they told me that was unacceptable and wanted a specific number. I suspect if I asked for too much they would of not gave me an offer. So I was unemployed at the time and based on the average salaries for the area, I probably started about 7-8K less for my experience.