Ford Motor Company Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 30, 2015

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter who was looking to fill a business analyst role for Ford of Europe. After I passed a pre screening phone interview with said recruiter I was invited for a face to face interview with the company. This was largely a competency based interview but was also meant to confirm cultural fit with the department. I was interviewed by direct report and the head of department in the same 1 hour interview. I was offered the job shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve x problem?   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dagenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dagenham, England (UK)).

Interview

The process was pretty standard. There was the individual interview and some written scenario-based tests, followed by a group exercise where each person was given background into the situation and their own unique bit of information which they had to discuss with the group as a whole.
    There was nothing particularly out of the ordinary, and there were no questions as such asked about the company, other than general questions about the automotive industry.

Interview Questions

• What challenges does an automotive industry company such as Ford face in the near future?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, did a couple of tests and got a phone interview a few weeks later. A lazy receptionist or HR lady with no idea at all about the role or anything technical at all typed a very brief summary of my answers. lasted around 20min and she barely typed anything.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for ford, a time when i led a group. a time when i overcame a problem   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2015.

Interview

online application -> online tests -> telephone interview

The online application is fairly standard, just competency questions. Similar to the telephone interview. Do some research on the company and the role.

Graduate IT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

4 stages of the whole recruitment process. I was at final stage but did not get offer. Assessment day was ok, managing time during in-tray and presentation was a bit difficult. It is better to practice before the assessment day. Practice can make real difference. After the assessment day, I could do better if I could have more practice.

Interview Questions

• Interview was my best part, interviewer was very nice and helpful.   1 Answer

IT Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, Had a a phone interview then invited to assessment centre. Very friendly HR team. Made friends with the other candidates. My in-tray exercise went awfully bad which affected the whole day. Interview last an hour. Group exercise was the easiest.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through an assessment center with a written round, role play and an interview, after clearing the telephonic and computerized test

Interview Questions

• I found the written round to be the most challenging one. the rest were fairly simple.   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online, online tests followed and then a phone interview and then an assessment center.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2013.

Interview

After the competency based online application Ford invites for SHL numerical , reasoning and diagrammatic test online . Tests were pretty easy for me with 20 questions each and 20 mins . The results were intimated a few days later. Then you book a telephone interview slot. The telephone interview is very basic .Has four questions that are just competency based .following that is the assessment centre

Interview Questions

• explain a time where you solved a problem in a challenging situation ? sub question was what would you have done differently?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Very well structured and thorough. Several interviews, group challenges and off-site. The interviews focused on different areas, some were challenging the output of an individual task, others were doing a deep dive into your CV and looking for relevant experience. The recruitment was initial conducted by a recruitment agency, although Ford HR ran the interviews etc.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed risk in a project?   1 Answer