Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

FCG Interview

FCG
Dearborn, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a 2 Ford employees. If you get invited to the Talent Management Conference (TMC), you know made it to the second round. At atheist TMC there are 3 interviews, behavioral, case study, and group interviews. Let you know about an offer within a week.

Interview Question – How do you resolve conflict   Answer Question

Marketing & Sales FCG Interview

Marketing & Sales FCG
Dearborn, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in April 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with Regional team, phone interview with HR, assessment center which test many skills, role play, time management, organization and group interview. Also had to attend a dinner. Travel to Dearborn. 2 day process.

Interview Question – Role play   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it offer

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer
Dearborn, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

Interview Details – I talked with a research engineer in FORD and he sent me a form to apply for the position.
I had a brief phone interview and then an on-site interview.

Interview Question – Their questions are focused on "how I can contribute to the company".
And the most difficult question was "if you are going to travel to the moon, what will you do?".
  Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
Dearborn, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2012.

Interview Details – The recruiters called me and set up a phone interview. I was interviewed by two different people. After the interviews they called me back maybe 3 weeks to a month later with an offer.

Interview Question – I did not find anything difficult in my interview process.   Answer Question

Technical Specialist/Business Analyst Interview

Technical Specialist/Business Analyst
Dearborn, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

Interview Details – Panel Interview based on Ford One goals, behavioral and situational

Interview Question – Lengthy question about how you'd deal with a specific situation using past experiences as references   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – State Expectations and current pay. Then another opportunity to submit it on Internet. Then one week offer period where you accept or call to negotiate. I took original offer, above my stated expected salary.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Human Resources Associate
Dearborn, MI

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor.

Interview Details – Interview process is long 1-1.5 hours. 12 behaviorial/technical questions about past experiences and leadership (tell us the time when, etc). The process was very formal. Managers were friendly/professional.

Interview Question – All questions were expected if you prepared for the interview. The most difficult part was remembering what your prepared answers wer for those questions - it's harder to think when you're nervous and under pressure to do well :)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate

Product Design Engineer Interview

Product Design Engineer
Dearborn, MI

I interviewed at Ford Motor in September 2013.

Interview Details – Very well done, explained position or positions and duties, encouraged questions

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Dearborn, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2014.

Interview Details – Telephone screen, followed by in person interview.

Interview Question – Majority are behavioral questions. Interviewers took turns & with follow up questions based on the answers.   View Answer

NVH Sound Quality Engineer Interview

NVH Sound Quality Engineer
Dearborn, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2013.

Interview Details – normal interview, asked for experience on sound qualities. I don't know why, the employer liked another cannidates which is less experienced than me as other things are nearly the same.

Communications Intern Interview

Communications Intern
Dearborn, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied in October, first round interview in January, two weeks later contacted about second round interview, notified two weeks after the last interview. All interviews were done over the phone.

Second round interview was a deciding factor for one position between myself and another candidate. I was interview by two department heads at the same time, and felt a bit overwhelmed as they were both quite aggressive. Overall the first interview was very good, the second was very stressful and much more difficult.

Interview Question – What is the most creative thing you have done in your past experience?   Answer Question

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!