Ford Motor

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Ford Motor.

Interview Details – I got exactly one interview before they offered me a position as a summer intern. I applied online and got contacted a while afterwards.
In the actual interview, there were two interviewers and it took place in the career services office at my university.
Questions were pretty straight forward and nothing technical.

Interview Question – All of the questions were basically behavior and past experience questions. They asked questions like: Tell us about a time in which you had a hard time to complete a task but you managed to do so.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Dearborn, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email, from an alumni of my University. We scheduled an interview. I was asked basic interview questions (i.e. difficult situation-decision making questions). The interviewer was very relaxed. I felt that he was not to interested in my qualifications, just my attitude and common sense.

Interview Question – Describe a situation which required you to deal with an unsatisfactory person   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable. Housing was provided and salary was above average.

Engineering Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2012.

Interview Details – Know about ford and be ready to go into detail about projects and maybe about the company.Question:How would you and your experience help ford motor company in both the design and manufacturing sectors?

Interview Question – How would you and your experience help ford motor company in both the design and manufacturing sectors?   Answer Question

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!