Ford Motor Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

2.2

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in June 2010.

Very informal. Sent resume and got a call two weeks later. Phone interview + quick site visit

Other Interview Reviews for Ford Motor

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Ford Motor in October 2013.

I received an interview from going to one of Ford's career fairs. I then proceeded to complete a one-on-one interview and they either called you back saying you got the job or you did not.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of where I had to take a novel approach? What made it novel?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor.

I got an email from them saying they wanted to interview me. From the interview to the offer it took a month. The interview itself was simple, they asked behavioral question, question you on things you put on your resume, and of course "Why Ford?". I got interviewed by two people that were very nice, they made me feel very welcomed. Overall the interview was easy because of how they made you feel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in June 2013.

I was referred to by a friend of a friend. I was not interviewed at all. I sent my resume and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Once again, I was not interviewed so this does not apply.   Answer Question
    I could not negotiate.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in September 2013.

Talked to a recruiter at my school's career fair and interviewed next day. The interview was really just me discussing my resume/experience/qualifications, and the recruiter working with me to figure out what positions I would be a good fit for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edinburg, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburg, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Ford Motor in February 2009.

3 interviews, long space between comunications

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in May 2012.

Applied online without any connections, heard from them within two weeks, had one phone interview. Interview was mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • How I would react to low team morale after a person was fired for an invalid reason.   View Answer
    did not negotiate

Intern Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ford Motor.

I submitted my resume at a career fair and honestly did not expect to hear back from them. I spoke with the recruiter for a little bit and then she jotted down some notes on the back of my resume and I went on my way. A month or 2 later I was contacted and asked if I was still looking for an internship. When I replied, they offered me a position, so I actually did not go through the formal interview process.

Interview Questions
    • When speaking with the recruiter at the career fair, I believe a question that I was asked was describe an extracurricular activity that you are involved with. I remember getting excited while answering this question and the recruiter took note of this and I this along with a certain skill that I had landed me my offer. None of the questions were really out of left field, just your basic career fair back and forth conversation.   Answer Question
    I did not attempt to negotiate.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!