Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Occupational Health RN Interview

Occupational Health RN
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in February 2010.

Interview Details – My interview was set up by a recruiter. All of the nurses hired by this agency are employees of the agency, not Ford Motor Company. I interviewed with the head nurse as well as the lead physician of the clinic. The pay offered is too low for the position.

Interview Question – There really any unexpected questions asked. The most difficult may have been describe a situation were came up against adversity and how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor Occupational Health RN interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees and interview candidates.