Ford Motor

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer
Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in December 2010.

Interview Details – At least 3 different interviews with Human Resources, Engineering Management and future Supervisor. Questions around past experience, goals, strengths, expectations. After completing the interview process, a general engineering knowledge exam is the next step: university concepts. Next step is to complete psychometric evaluations.

Interview Question – Explain the 3 Newton's laws with one example for each one. Very detailed engineering questions.   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two lazy Managers. One was drinking coffee all the time. Just basic questions and selected after 2 weeks

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself and strength and weakness   Answer Question

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!