Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Buyer Interview

Senior Buyer
Dearborn, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2012.

Interview Details – This was a 3 part interview process. The first was the usual Powerpoint overview of Ford. For the 2nd part we were previously provided with a 3 scenarios and were asked how we would rank them as to importance. The company has money to budget into 1 of 3 programs,
1. Product Quality Improvements. 2 Employee Benefit Improvements 3. Community outreach
We were broken into groups of 5 with 3 Ford assessors in each groups. The criteria appeared to be how we presented our case and how we responded to others.

Interview Question – There weren't any off the wall questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor Senior Buyer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees and interview candidates.