Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Dearborn, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interviews are strictly behavioral. "Describe a time in which you had conflict with a coworker. How did you resolve the conflict, and how did you feel after the conflict was resolved?" "Describe a time in which your boss asked you to do something you did not want to do. How did you react, and what did you do", etc.

Interview Question – "Describe a time in which you had conflict with a coworker. How did you resolve the conflict, and how did you feel after the conflict was resolved?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Met with two levels of management. Lots of head games.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Dearborn, MI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewing for an internship position in Ford Treasury. The interview consisted of a case that was given out a few days beforehand, we had to create a financial model to calculate some numbers and write a one-page memo to the CFO presenting our recommendations and reasoning. The interview was 2 (interviewers) on 1 (me), I handed out printed copies of my memo and presented my findings. After that, they asked me some more specific questions. Then we went on to other general technical and fit questions. The interview was a bit tough, but I connected very well with the interviewers, and despite the challenging questions, they were very friendly. There was only one round, they emailed me back a week and a half later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!