Ford Otosan Interview Questions

Product Development Engineer Interview

There are detailed processes, but results are not in high quality. Because there are people that are not good profil in the company. But some high quality engineers could not get in.

Interview Questions

There is no future in the company

Product Planning Engineer Interview

When I hired, there was no big process for hiring. When they need an employee, they would advertize on websites but now there is a long proces. Firstly, you get an English exam, then if you pass, you get a phone interview. If they find you good enough, they send a personality inventory form and you fill it. If these is no problem, you will get last interview at their offices.

Interview Questions
    • When I get the job, I didn't get this process so I can't give any question.   Answer Question

Product Development and Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gebze (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gebze (Turkey)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Ford Otosan in October 2009.

If you would like to be called for an interview, an internal referance whether engineer or senior mang increases your chance. Firstly HR gets in contact with you and call for 1:1 interview. The questions are pretty strait forward, not so challeging. They would like to see your previous experieces(businees or university) match with position requirements. Than they move you to regarding manager. This process is mostly depends on manager or supervisor. But I would recommend, key thing to show that you are born to work in automotive industry, show your ambitions.

Interview Questions
    negotiation for fresh graduate will not make sense, you will be salaried with lowest rate in industy :)

NVH/CAE Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

The process took a day - interviewed at Ford Otosan in March 2011.

There was a 200 or so question test in the beginning. Then the HR rep. took a small interview with me going over the CV and some personal history. The questions were quite neutral nothing personal or tough. It took like 15-20 min. Then after an hour of waiting time they called me upstairs to a small conference room to interview with the chief of the NVH department. He started with standard questions like:

Tell me about yourself.
    Can you give an example of a problem that you solved?
    What is your weakness?
    Why are you suitable for this job etc.

He also asked about the specifics of the school projects from both undergraduate and graduate levels. After that he asked some technical questions like

what is hammer-impact test?
    what are the main sources of noise inside an engine?

This took quite long like 1-1.30 hours. then after some other waiting period the head of CAE department came. This guy was quite tough. He asked why I was 1 year late with graduate school. When I answered him that I was having problems, he told me "well, how can I know that you are not gonna have those problems again" He also asked what kind of tasks you do not like to do.

Overall it was a difficult interview process.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ford Otosan? Contribute to the Community!