ForeScout Technologies

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Events Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Events Marketing Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ForeScout Technologies in January 2013.

Interview Details – Worked with outside agency that ForeScout uses for screening/hiring. Interviewed with agency, then 3 contacts at the company. Interviews were to the point and clear on what they were looking for, as well as focused on my skills and what I felt I could benefits I could bring to the company.

Interview Question – "Beer or wine guy?" But truly, questions were not unexpected or difficult, as they were very relaxed and focused on what they department and company needed out of this position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer extended by the hiring manager. Questions were encouraged, and they were very helpful in discussing any concerns that I had. I was weighing two offers, but ForeScout had a better overall package, and showed a better commitment to their employees.

Manager Interview

Manager
Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ForeScout Technologies.

Interview Details – Can you do the job? Explain to me how.
Explain to me the process by which a laptop gains access to the network; using as much detail as as you're capable of explaining.
Tell me about your successes in your previous jobs.
Tell me about failures that you were a part of.

Interview Question – Tell me a clean joke.
Before you were hired, why did you decide to accept your last job offer?
  Answer Question

Product Management Interview

Product Management
Tel Aviv (Israel)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ForeScout Technologies in January 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring agency insisted on personal meeting which was more of a psychologist session than interview. redundant by any parameter IMO.
Once meetings inside the company commenced, Interviewed with HR+3 other persons very quickly (1.5 week).
Interviews very technical, focused on the role and interaction with relevant interfaces, and on employment history. final interview with VP Product was challenging and intersting.

Interview Question – What would your references say you need to improve on?
What makes a product awesome?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – company were not flexible to accommodate any of my compensation requirements and were not willing to scale it in any way.

Worked for ForeScout Technologies? Contribute to the Community!