ForeSee Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 6, 2014
Updated May 6, 2014
8 interviews

Administrative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ForeSee.

Things happened very quickly; they needed to fill the position soon, and I needed a job soon.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't really a question- I got the very strong sense that the employer wanted me to stay in the same position for a long time. While this is acceptable to me, many candidates might be interested in growth opportunities.   Answer Question
    Short and sweet

Satisfaction Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ForeSee in October 2013.

A recruiter initially reached out to me, asking if I knew any friends that would be interested ("Oh, why I would be interested!"). I then had a phone interview with her, followed by a 20-minute phone interview with an Analyst supervisor (I wasn't sure of his exact title). He asked general questions about my research experience, and I was scheduled for an in-person interview for the following week. I began by interviewing with a supervisor and another analyst; the supervisor was told he was interviewing me about five minutes beforehand, and he was unprepared and confrontational, which was off-putting. The senior level staff I met afterward were, however, very friendly and open to questions. Everyone I spoke to mentioned that the company had issues with workload and forecasting, which I thought was ironic, given their name, but was also a level of honesty that you don't see a lot in interviews; that was appreciated.

Interview Questions
    • Presented with data about a brand, and asked to interpret what it may mean, and suggestions to fix potential issues. I was given about 15 minutes to prepare, and was asked to give a brief presentation as if the interviewers were clients.   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ForeSee.

They move very fast after you past the internal screening process. You will need to present to Senior Management if you are asked to come to their HQ.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Just come prepared to talk about your previous success stories.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ForeSee.

I spoke with a HR recruiter and felt that our conversation went well. She informed me that the hiring manager would decide if he wanted to call me for a second interview and that she was passing along positive information. Well, I didn't receive a second call.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected. She wanted to know more about the research I conducted in the past.   Answer Question

Satisfaction Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ForeSee in June 2013.

Had an initial phone interview with the HR representative. The hiring process as explained to me was: 1) phone interview with HR, 2) phone interview with hiring manager, 3) in-person interview with VP and hiring manager, then if you make it through all those steps, you will be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to give a client bad news based on your research results.   View Answer
    • The first question I was asked on the phone interview was describe what I learned about the company based on my research.   View Answer

Satisfaction Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ForeSee.

I heard back fairly quickly after applying online. The first call I got was an HR screening call. I had a separate screening call with one of the Client Team Leads that discussed some of the day-to-day activities and asked me additional questions. Then came the in-person interview where I met with a Sr. Satisfaction Analyst and Client Services manager for an hour. Once that wrapped up I had two separate 15 minute conversations with one of the Directors of Client Services and the VP of Client Services. Your final task (if you make it this far) is to present a mock analytical presentation to everyone that you interviewed with over the phone. This happened about 2 days after my in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • What provides more of a compelling story, words or numbers?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. The HR person was very clear that the first offer she gave would be the best and final offer.

Customer Satisfaction Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ForeSee in July 2011.

First called by HR, very friendly very professional.
    Then called by Hiring Manager. Seemed guarded with questions, as if looking for 'the right' answer. Guess I did not give it.

Usability Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at ForeSee in May 2009.

I was contacted by email, then by phone for an interview with the recruiter, then asked to come on site to meet the team and interview with them. During the on-site interview I was asked to do heuristic assessment of a website using guidelines provided and then asked to briefly present the results to the group. After that, I went around and met more of the team members and asked any questions I had about the position. It was a positive experience!

Interview Questions
    • What website do you admire for their adhereance to best practice?   Answer Question
    Foresee did not negotiate, but rather assessed the fair market value for the position based on economic conditions then offered something a little better than that to sweeten the deal.

Worked for ForeSee? Contribute to the Community!