Forest Labs Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

3.1

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Very aggressive interview process. Multiple interview sessions which lasted over two hours each. Basic resume review along with role playing. Told "no news Is bad news", and had to wait for email notifications. Did not receive emails on determined date until late at night - 9pm.

Interview Questions
    • role playing in each of the interview sessions.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Forest Labs.

Was contacted for a phone interview by a district manager. He asked why u was interested in sales. Told me about salary. 10 minutes long. He was very down to earth gentleman.

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forest Labs in June 2014.

Started with applying on the website to show interest. Received an email a couple days later stating Forest was interested and they sent me a survey that took about 45 minutes to complete. About 3 days later I got a call from a Regional Manager wanting to set up a phone interview. This was mainly to go over my resume. Couple days later I got a call back from the RM wanting a face to face interview with him and a DM. This was going over my resume again, STAR questions, weaknesses/strengths, mock drug sale, ect. The next day I got another call from the RM saying that I had another interview the next day with him and the DM again. This interview was exactly the same as the previous one which seemed like a waste of time. When I left they said that if selected there would be another interview with them and a RD. That night I got a call saying that I needed more outside sales experience for them to want me. It was good interview experience but I feel like they wasted a lot of my time since I had to drive 5 hours for each interview and use PTO at my current job.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions. Just the generic interview questions.   Answer Question

QA Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Forest Labs.

I was hired as a temp as a R&D QA. Then moved to the different group as they don't had budget for my headcount. I had to work additional 2 more years as a tem and finally my boss made my position as a permanent postion.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

first completed an assessement. the interview: nice and friendly, in an hotel: great manager that asked the standard questions. the interview lasted 30 minutes and ended with an explanation of the job duties

DD&R Interview

it was a competitive process that can result in a positive outcome if you prepare by looking at common job hunting websites and looking at interview books. meet multiple people over the coarse of the day. may include a meal interview, continue to act professionally and it should be fine.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Forest Labs.

The interview process was with two separate managers and was relatively close, around a week apart. The managers were diffidently different as far as the focus of their questions. One of the interviewers was very analytical and asked a lot about work relating to work ethic and judgement and the other interviewer asked more questions relating to working in a team. overall the interview was very balanced.

Interview Questions
    • Can a fish drown? ---This was seriously a question!   View Answer
    Their was no negotiation the offer was written up and their was no changing it.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forest Labs.

Hiring process with contract company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you went above and beyond to meet a customer's expectations.   Answer Question
    would not negotiate

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forest Labs.

Long process..similar to interviewing for FBI. Phone screen with recruiter. Phone screen with hiring manager. In face with hiring manager. Giving a scheduling exercise to do, shows how you will plan your days. Next interview was a panel with another manager, hiring manager, and regional sales director. Role Play and situational questions. Lastly, final interview with job offer.

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiation. Job market is full of out of work pharma reps so tough to ask for much more.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Forest Labs.

It was smooth. I had two phone interviews with someone from the IT department and managerial department. These interviews took about 1 moths and they told me that they would call me back but its been 5 months and no answer for even rejection!