Forest Labs

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Buyer Interview

Commack, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Forest Labs in February 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the director of purchasing services, the manager of purchasing services and commodity manager as well as HR and the manager of business operations for purchasing .services
I also had an extensive phone interview with with a sr director of procurement . The candidate should be prepared to discuss details of their resume including education and past job experience and be able to answer questions about purchasing policy,procedures and related questions.

Interview Question – Why i decided to get my MBA in my late 40's.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Forest Labs

Worked for Forest Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Forest Labs Senior Buyer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Forest Labs employees and interview candidates.