Forest Pharmaceuticals

Forest Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

Territory Sales Representative Interview

A total of 3 face to face interviews plus one more to meet Regional Director. Did not need to meet the same person 3x but thats how they roll. Typical STAR questions..tell me about a time..They also have you look at a "mock detail" piece for about 20 minutes and then detail the hiring manager on said "mock drug"

Interview Questions
    • They hand you a paper with different appointment's you have for the day mapped out. On another paper is information on how important each meeting is...from there you have to map out your day for efficiency.   Answer Question
    They offered me a higher base because of my experience but even that was lower than industry standard.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals.

Quick and easy. The hiring manager needed someone quick and we got along great. Mostly based on "gut" feelings. Not much negotiation room on salary or benefits if any. Was able to have the whole process completed in a week.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals.

It was a three step interview process. I met with the DM and instantly made a connection, had her laughing and moved on the next round which was with two DMs. They asked simple STAR questions. Final interview had some role playing which was easy. Advice - Be confident and relaxed.

Interview Questions

I had better offers to choose from. I used this offer to negotiate against the others.

Rep Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals.

it was a bit lengthy, expect 2 to 4 interviews, perhaps in a group, STAR format, very canned. I personally had 3 interviews with 4 people for one role and a panel of 6 for another.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you didn't agree with a former boss. What action did you take, what was the outcome, what did you learn?   Answer Question
    Here's the offer, do you want it.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals.

applied through a recruiter, Had a face-to-face interview 2 days later, then another interview a week later.

Interview Questions
    • This whole interview was full of unexpected questions. Almost all of my responses caused the interviewer to attack my answer with negative opinions on my personality. I have never experience a more unprofessional interview, I felt attacked and diminished. The only reason I decided to take the second interview was because I was sure the first interview was some sort of test to see how I handle difficult situations. I was wrong, the second interview was just as bad. I hear good things about Forest, maybe it was just that particular hiring manager.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in April 2014.

After applying for the position I had to take an online personality type of test. About a week later an area manager called me and conducted a brief phone interview basically getting to know me and my experience. He then invited me to a face to face interview at a a hotel where I was interviewed by 2 managers.

Interview Questions
    • Why pharmaceutical sales? What is your greatest achievement? Basic STAR questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Earth City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in April 2014.

I initially applied online. Received an email two days later asking me to complete an assessment. A week later received a phone screen by a DM. He stated if selected to move forward I would here from him before the end of the week. Received a call the next day asking to meet the next morning. Went to corporate office, met with him for about 30 minutes, thought it went well. Initiated a f/u call, no response. Never heard from the company again.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Was contacted for over the phone interview. Invited to face to face after a couple of days had passed from the phone interview. Face to Face was a lot of behavioral based questions conducted at a local hotel. They also asked a lot of question about the type of person I was.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

I received a call from a local manager, we played phone tag for a few weeks, then he finally called me back and invited me for an in person interview, and we skipped the phone interview. The interview was in a hotel conference room, they told me about the company, position, asked me interview questions, then I did a role play, which consisted of selling a fake drug to a fake doctor. They're really just trying to see your sales style with this exercise.

Anonymous Employee in Earth City, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

I have a friend that works for this company and said they are a great company to work for. I fully believe this, but they have had quite a crazy year. They got bought out by a company called actavis. I do have alot of respect for the company and believe they are based on some good values (collaborative, a desire to improve the quality of life, great customer service). I did not appreciate how the interview process was handled. They never sent out an email to confirm the time, date, and location. I thought this was very unprofessional, every other interview I have been contacted for has done this. There seemed to be some intimidation coming into play during the phone-interview and face-to-face interview. I feel like they expect a sales person to be an arrogant/bold personality and I suppose I didn't not fit their cookie cutter shape.

Interview Questions
    • First interview was just to get to know me, my experience, and personality.   Answer Question