Forest Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 27, 2014
Updated May 27, 2014
29 interviews

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals.

It was a three step interview process. I met with the DM and instantly made a connection, had her laughing and moved on the next round which was with two DMs. They asked simple STAR questions. Final interview had some role playing which was easy. Advice - Be confident and relaxed.

Interview Questions

I had better offers to choose from. I used this offer to negotiate against the others.

Other Interview Reviews for Forest Pharmaceuticals

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in April 2014.

After applying for the position I had to take an online personality type of test. About a week later an area manager called me and conducted a brief phone interview basically getting to know me and my experience. He then invited me to a face to face interview at a a hotel where I was interviewed by 2 managers.

Interview Questions
    • Why pharmaceutical sales? What is your greatest achievement? Basic STAR questions.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals.

applied through a recruiter, Had a face-to-face interview 2 days later, then another interview a week later.

Interview Questions
    • This whole interview was full of unexpected questions. Almost all of my responses caused the interviewer to attack my answer with negative opinions on my personality. I have never experience a more unprofessional interview, I felt attacked and diminished. The only reason I decided to take the second interview was because I was sure the first interview was some sort of test to see how I handle difficult situations. I was wrong, the second interview was just as bad. I hear good things about Forest, maybe it was just that particular hiring manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Earth City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Earth City, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

I have a friend that works for this company and said they are a great company to work for. I fully believe this, but they have had quite a crazy year. They got bought out by a company called actavis. I do have alot of respect for the company and believe they are based on some good values (collaborative, a desire to improve the quality of life, great customer service). I did not appreciate how the interview process was handled. They never sent out an email to confirm the time, date, and location. I thought this was very unprofessional, every other interview I have been contacted for has done this. There seemed to be some intimidation coming into play during the phone-interview and face-to-face interview. I feel like they expect a sales person to be an arrogant/bold personality and I suppose I didn't not fit their cookie cutter shape.

Interview Questions
    • First interview was just to get to know me, my experience, and personality.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

I received a call from a local manager, we played phone tag for a few weeks, then he finally called me back and invited me for an in person interview, and we skipped the phone interview. The interview was in a hotel conference room, they told me about the company, position, asked me interview questions, then I did a role play, which consisted of selling a fake drug to a fake doctor. They're really just trying to see your sales style with this exercise.

Anonymous Employee  in  Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in October 2013.

Interviewing process was 1st an hour phone interview, then i was invited for a regular in 3 weeks. Interview lasted 3 hours. Interviewer was very pleasant and not intimidating.

Interview Questions
    • nothing out of scope. They really want to see that you know how to sell.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Was contacted for over the phone interview. Invited to face to face after a couple of days had passed from the phone interview. Face to Face was a lot of behavioral based questions conducted at a local hotel. They also asked a lot of question about the type of person I was.

Anonymous Employee  in  Lancaster, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in August 2010.

Phone interview and second, onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to review their products in a fifteen minute time frame to do a sales pitch. After giving me three minutes, instead of fifteen, they brought me in and I bombed.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals.

3 interviews. Possibly a ride along with a current employee. Typical pharma questions but little to no pharmaceutical experience is wanted. They love enterprise and copier reps. Strong closes and focus on hard sell of the products.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals.

While in college, I applied to a job posting for a position and got a personal email back right away. The hiring manager stated in the interview he'd like to meet up the next time he was passing through. Months passed and I emailed him regarding the interview so he said he was running interviews and had a slot open. I traveled to meet him. The interview lasted an hour. There was a conversational part and a scenario spot. I sold him a product in a mock setting. He was a hiring manager who knew exactly what to look for as far as understanding the candidate's persona.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't expect to sale a product in a mock setting. It was nerve-wracking.   Answer Question

Worked for Forest Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!