Forest Pharmaceuticals

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in April 2014.

I initially applied online. Received an email two days later asking me to complete an assessment. A week later received a phone screen by a DM. He stated if selected to move forward I would here from him before the end of the week. Received a call the next day asking to meet the next morning. Went to corporate office, met with him for about 30 minutes, thought it went well. Initiated a f/u call, no response. Never heard from the company again.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

I have a friend that works for this company and said they are a great company to work for. I fully believe this, but they have had quite a crazy year. They got bought out by a company called actavis. I do have alot of respect for the company and believe they are based on some good values (collaborative, a desire to improve the quality of life, great customer service). I did not appreciate how the interview process was handled. They never sent out an email to confirm the time, date, and location. I thought this was very unprofessional, every other interview I have been contacted for has done this. There seemed to be some intimidation coming into play during the phone-interview and face-to-face interview. I feel like they expect a sales person to be an arrogant/bold personality and I suppose I didn't not fit their cookie cutter shape.

Interview Questions
    • First interview was just to get to know me, my experience, and personality.   Answer Question

Solutions Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forest Pharmaceuticals in February 2011.

Recruiter submitted me, then in 2 days I had a 1 hour technical phone interview then 15 minute awkward face-to-face(Todd Porter) then offer.

They hire horribly, especially PMs, they cannot pick a good candidate. Many people suggested I pass up the offer, but the offer was 30% over market rate.

Interview Questions
    • "If I hire you, will you stick around?"   View Answer
    High offer, accepted. The company over-pays in an attempt to keep staff.