Foresters, The Independent Order of

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
Don Mills, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Foresters, The Independent Order of in November 2009.

Interview Details – Resumes go to an e-mail box so are not filtered by an on-line tool which gave my résumé a greater chance of being seen by the hiring manager. I had two interviews.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked to state what salary I wanted. I gave a range and then they offered with in that range.

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Foresters, The Independent Order of in June 2011.

Interview Details – i was interviewed by an incompetent man who kept reminding me the pay band

Negotiation Details – na

Vice President Business Transformatio Interview

Vice President Business Transformatio
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Foresters, The Independent Order of in November 2009.

Interview Details – panel with execs and indiviuals followed by HR

Interview Question – describe your experience in business transformation   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not sure of stability

Worked for Foresters, The Independent Order of? Contribute to the Community!