Forever 21 Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2014

2.2

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

There is a interview with the district manager and if you are considered you are called back for an interview with the store manager and district manager depending on the store. Some interviews are group interviews with different store managers to see if you are qualified for a new store opening.

s

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

The interview process was an easy interview! They are very thorough with their background and requirements. They go over a lot in your resume and discuss future plans. they walk you through a day in the life of an assistant manager and decide if you would be a good fit. the district manager calls and deciders if you would be a good fit and they go from there.

Interview Questions
    they go over your experience and offer a competitive wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21 in January 2012.

Emailed resume, got a phone call less than a week later. Brought me in for a f2f interview.

better offer elsewhere

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Forever 21.

This was the easiest interview I have ever had!!

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in November 2011.

I heard by word of mouth that there was an opening for an assistant management position. I went to apply, interviewed with the store manager, then got an interview with district manager. She asked only a few questions, we talked about the company and a few personal inquiries. It was short and straight forward. They ran a background check which took about a week to get back to them. A few days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    They offered more than I expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in February 2011.

Interview is usually done on the floor because of payroll constraints. Sometimes in the back with store or co manager. They will ask about retail experience, availability, language (if you speak Spanish). They will touch base about fashion.

Interview Questions
    • Were do you get your inspiration for your own fashion?   View Answer
    No there base pay is pretty set.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

It was a swift process lasted about a week, it was a quick process

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in October 2013.

Applied online and had 2 interviews with two different store manager. First Store manager really like me and my application was forward to the DM and was called a week later for an 2nd interview with another store Manager. Took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Question was, How would you motivate your staff? Tell me a time where you couldn't satisfied a customer and why did you do?   View Answer
    There was no negoatiation, I was offered a higher pay than the average starting out Assistant Manager.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2011.

I was being interviewed for an ASM position even though I applied for a Visual Manager position. They had already hired a visual manager who was not qualified so they decided to interview me for the ASM position even though they didn't clue me in until later in the interview. This should have been a sign that the company was very off.

Interview Questions
    • There were none the person who interviewed me was very clueless   Answer Question
    Nonexeistant

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21.

I applied online from a craigslist ad. I was contacted by phone a few days later and went into one of their locations and interviewed with a Store Manager from their New York store who I guess was handling the hiring. I initially was interviewing for the co-manager position but he didn't think I had enough experience. The questions were pretty generic. "Tell me about a time..." and "Why do you want to work for forever 21". After the interview with him he set me up with a interview with the DM a few days later. I met with her and she asked the same series of questions and told me they had a store available in Columbia. That next week I went for an "interview" with the Store Manager and she pretty much said if the DM wants you, you're in. I started a few days later.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate but she did ask what did I think about it, and seemed open to negotiations.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!