Forever 21

Updated Dec 14, 2014

1.8

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

The interview was quick and straight to the point. Didnt think I fit the image of the brand and we parted ways.

I think of you have the right image and attitude that suits their mold you'd get hired right away.

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

I went to a job fair at Houston Galleria Forever 21, I filled out an application and was interviewed on spot. She asked me some questions such as "How would you react if a customer got really upset with our no cash refunds policy?" "What kind of experience have you gotten from your other jobs?" She was very nice and had a positive energy. I was very excited and happy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions at all. Make sure you mention your great customer service!   Answer Question
    She never even said the actual words "I'm going to make you an offer" There was no negation phrase she just walked over to a desk wrote down my orientation date and rate of pay, put it in an envelope and handed it to me and said "don't miss orientation!"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 in October 2014.

I completed an on-line application on 10/17 or 10/18. I was contacted on 10/19 by the co-manager. He asked me to come in for a group interview on Thursday. It turned out "I was the group" (LOL!) no other candidate showed up for the 3:30PM group interview time. Nevertheless, the co-manager facilitated the interview with "typical" retail questions (e.g. Tell me about a time when a customer was difficult. What did you do to put the customer at ease?)

The co-manager was willing to hire me as a cashier, but said he had a more interesting offer and that was for Head/Lead Cashier. In order to apply for this position, I had to meet with the manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

not professional. they do group interviews in which the asst. manager did not behave professionally, besides the point that they called so many people for the same time that she had to divide us in groups and some people waited 2 hour + to be interviewed. At the end she did even filter appropriately. Even those that did not do good AT ALL got hired. For what I saw only the older applicants didn't get the job.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

Group then 1 on 1.

Job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

interviewed at Forever 21 in December 2012.

Quick fast and easy..... The manager was kind of hood..... Didn't really consider it a real interview because we talked about all kind of reality shows like Basketball Wives and tv reality star Evelyn Lozada. But we did discuss fashion.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing about the interview was hard at all honestly   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2012.

Applied online originally as I saw that there would be a new location opening up on Lincoln Road. I got a call about a day or two later from a guy telling me that they would be having open interviews later that week and to come in. I showed up and spoke to a lady that appeared to be one of the ones conducting interviews; she asked me if I'd applied before and I told her about the online app and she told me I needed to fill out a paper one as well. I sat down and did so and once I finished, I was interviewed by a man that was also there. The whole interview was very relaxed and was conducted right there on the salesfloor by a back window. He asked pretty basic questions such as:
    -Tell me about yourself.
    -What are some of the hottest trends right now?
    -What would you do if you saw someone shoplifting?
    -Why do you want to work here?

After all the questions were over, he asked if I could come in later in the week for an orientation and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • If you were assigned to clean up a certain section, do you feel you would be able to memorize the locations of the merchandise to be able to accomplish that?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 in March 2012.

I did open interviews. But the interview process is the same (they call a lot, the interview a lot, they hire a few from those who came). We did an interview one on one and asked about 10-15 questions. The questions are simple, mainly about customer service and how to deal in certain situations. Then was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How do you style a tank top? What if we dont have an item in stock, what do you do to help the customer?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 in March 2011.

Interview was basic. Mostly questions like why would you want to work here, what do you like about the store?

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 in December 2009.

I interviewed with one of the Sales Managers on staff that day after she had reviewed my application that I had submitted before. She was really friendly and pleasant and just asked about my other previous job. She asked when I was available to work and if I wanted to be cashier. That was about it.

Interview Questions
    • What cashier and customer service experience I had previously?   Answer Question