Forever 21 Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me back in 2 days for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 interviewers along with another girl in the mall food court. They asked both of us the same questions and I was first. They just read questions off of a list and it was pretty casual.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group Interview, called for a second interview with the store manager. Hired on the spot. There were about 2 other people in the group interview, we all answered the same questions. Less than 24 hours later I was called for a one on one interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was quick and straight to the point. Didnt think I fit the image of the brand and we parted ways.

I think of you have the right image and attitude that suits their mold you'd get hired right away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to a job fair at Houston Galleria Forever 21, I filled out an application and was interviewed on spot. She asked me some questions such as "How would you react if a customer got really upset with our no cash refunds policy?" "What kind of experience have you gotten from your other jobs?" She was very nice and had a positive energy. I was very excited and happy.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions at all. Make sure you mention your great customer service!   Answer Question

Negotiation

She never even said the actual words "I'm going to make you an offer" There was no negation phrase she just walked over to a desk wrote down my orientation date and rate of pay, put it in an envelope and handed it to me and said "don't miss orientation!"

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Newport Beach, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I completed an on-line application on 10/17 or 10/18. I was contacted on 10/19 by the co-manager. He asked me to come in for a group interview on Thursday. It turned out "I was the group" (LOL!) no other candidate showed up for the 3:30PM group interview time. Nevertheless, the co-manager facilitated the interview with "typical" retail questions (e.g. Tell me about a time when a customer was difficult. What did you do to put the customer at ease?)

The co-manager was willing to hire me as a cashier, but said he had a more interesting offer and that was for Head/Lead Cashier. In order to apply for this position, I had to meet with the manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salinas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Salinas, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I just walked in and asked for an application.
    the manager said I could attend the group interview at the end of the week on the spot.
    It was just a typical group interview where two managers asked everyone questions.
    after the interview they called you back within a few days to get you to come back to fill out the paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL).

Interview

not professional. they do group interviews in which the asst. manager did not behave professionally, besides the point that they called so many people for the same time that she had to divide us in groups and some people waited 2 hour + to be interviewed. At the end she did even filter appropriately. Even those that did not do good AT ALL got hired. For what I saw only the older applicants didn't get the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group then 1 on 1.

Job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Quick fast and easy..... The manager was kind of hood..... Didn't really consider it a real interview because we talked about all kind of reality shows like Basketball Wives and tv reality star Evelyn Lozada. But we did discuss fashion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing about the interview was hard at all honestly   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online originally as I saw that there would be a new location opening up on Lincoln Road. I got a call about a day or two later from a guy telling me that they would be having open interviews later that week and to come in. I showed up and spoke to a lady that appeared to be one of the ones conducting interviews; she asked me if I'd applied before and I told her about the online app and she told me I needed to fill out a paper one as well. I sat down and did so and once I finished, I was interviewed by a man that was also there. The whole interview was very relaxed and was conducted right there on the salesfloor by a back window. He asked pretty basic questions such as:
    -Tell me about yourself.
    -What are some of the hottest trends right now?
    -What would you do if you saw someone shoplifting?
    -Why do you want to work here?

After all the questions were over, he asked if I could come in later in the week for an orientation and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If you were assigned to clean up a certain section, do you feel you would be able to memorize the locations of the merchandise to be able to accomplish that?   1 Answer