Forever 21 Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

1.9

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21.

not professional. they do group interviews in which the asst. manager did not behave professionally, besides the point that they called so many people for the same time that she had to divide us in groups and some people waited 2 hour + to be interviewed. At the end she did even filter appropriately. Even those that did not do good AT ALL got hired. For what I saw only the older applicants didn't get the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Forever 21

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2012.

I did open interviews. But the interview process is the same (they call a lot, the interview a lot, they hire a few from those who came). We did an interview one on one and asked about 10-15 questions. The questions are simple, mainly about customer service and how to deal in certain situations. Then was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • How do you style a tank top? What if we dont have an item in stock, what do you do to help the customer?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21 in October 2009.

They use a group interviewing technique - which is the only company I've ever experienced this with. It was intimidating, especially since I was just applying for a seasonal cashier position, however it showed that they were serious about their brand and the employees they hired.

Interview Questions
    • I remember the Manager (who wasn't the most personable) ask what we knew about the history of Forever 21. No one knew who the owners were, etc. (I mean really, this was a temporary low skill job) and the interviewer was not too happy. So if you plan on interviewing with F21, I would suggest doing a little research beforehand.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21.

Group then 1 on 1.

Job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

interviewed at Forever 21 in December 2012.

Quick fast and easy..... The manager was kind of hood..... Didn't really consider it a real interview because we talked about all kind of reality shows like Basketball Wives and tv reality star Evelyn Lozada. But we did discuss fashion.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing about the interview was hard at all honestly   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2012.

Applied online originally as I saw that there would be a new location opening up on Lincoln Road. I got a call about a day or two later from a guy telling me that they would be having open interviews later that week and to come in. I showed up and spoke to a lady that appeared to be one of the ones conducting interviews; she asked me if I'd applied before and I told her about the online app and she told me I needed to fill out a paper one as well. I sat down and did so and once I finished, I was interviewed by a man that was also there. The whole interview was very relaxed and was conducted right there on the salesfloor by a back window. He asked pretty basic questions such as:
    -Tell me about yourself.
    -What are some of the hottest trends right now?
    -What would you do if you saw someone shoplifting?
    -Why do you want to work here?

After all the questions were over, he asked if I could come in later in the week for an orientation and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • If you were assigned to clean up a certain section, do you feel you would be able to memorize the locations of the merchandise to be able to accomplish that?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Davis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2011.

Interview was basic. Mostly questions like why would you want to work here, what do you like about the store?

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in December 2009.

I interviewed with one of the Sales Managers on staff that day after she had reviewed my application that I had submitted before. She was really friendly and pleasant and just asked about my other previous job. She asked when I was available to work and if I wanted to be cashier. That was about it.

Interview Questions
    • What cashier and customer service experience I had previously?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21.

I went to the nearest Forever 21 store and I applied in person. They called me back the day after for an interview. It was a group interview ( i was with another person) and 2 managers were asking us questions. They were asking us the same questions individually. The managers were grumpy and unprofessionnal. They didnt even know a word in english and i had to repeat myself several times everytime they were asking questions.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Forever 21 in January 2013.

The store that I applied at was currently hiring so the process actually didn't take that long. I went to the store and filled out application on a Wednesday. That Saturday I received a phone call about an interview. I was pretty nervous about the interview because I love F21 and working there would be a dream come true. So I prepared myself for the interview by practicing with my parents and picking out the perfect outfit. I had my interview that following Tuesday and I stood with the manager right outside the front of the store. I did so much talking and just tried my best to sell myself. She informed me what exactly they were hiring for at the moment and said I had the right personality for the job. Also said she would contact me in a few days about whether I had received a second job or the job. That Saturday, I missed the phone call by literally a minute so I called her back and she informed me I had been offered a position so I quickly accepted.

Interview Questions

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!