Forever 21 Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Jul 4, 2015

1.6

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Frisco, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Met DM at one of the retail locations. DM was very personable, honest and easy to talk to. Interview went on for over an hour. Applied for co-mgr at smaller volume store, was offered the SM job at larger/higher volume location.

Interview Questions

• Usual background questions, volume managed, max number of associates managed   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Hurst, TX).

Interview

it was a open interview at the store, tons of girls were expected to wait in a long line for their turn for a interview. Luckily I got there early and interviewed right away. Asked about my availability and why I liked Forever 21.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed interview. Not complicated at all, just be yourself and give some positive vibes! Make sure to say why you want to work there and maybe include something your love for fashion or so. To expand your experience... etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

This was a group interview and mind you, I hate group interviews. You get all the nerve wrecking feeling when everyone else take your answers and everything. They best thing to do is breathe and talk to your other candidates. Be friendly with them so it's easier. They questions are questions that are relatively asked. Most of the answers should be about customer service and fashion. I've worked there for almost a year now and I don't really like this place anymore. It used to be fun and easy, but now I work with a bunch of new people that don't do anything at all and they all rely on me to get everything done for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was offered 50 cents more then the previous job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview at the mall - I was with a group of about 10 girls. We each took turns answering the manager's questions. The interview was pretty laid back and the setting was comfortable. It took about 20-30 minutes to complete the interview and I heard back from them a day later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

I was called about two weeks after turning in my application, and I hadn't called back to check on it. I got the call from the store manager asking if I could come in for an interview that week. I couldn't, so I scheduled an interview for the next day that I could, a Monday morning. I came in and was showed to the break room, where the manager was eating her lunch. She said, "Oh, I'm on my 30. Can you get Britney to do it?" to the girl who had walked me back there. Basically, she forgot about the interview she had personally scheduled with me, but I wasn't that angry about it. The other manager came back and introduced herself to me, then left to go get something. I sat in there for a few minutes, then she came back and started the interview. I was really, really nervous, but I just tried to be myself. She asked me the general questions and hired me on the spot! I was supposed to come back the next day for orientation at 9:00, but we were waiting until 9:45 for the other people who had to come, then once we finally started, I only had 30 minutes of my time left because I had to take my sister to work. I came back the next day to finish my orientation and scan my social security card and started working the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given what I asked for ( A little above minimum wage).

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Grapevine, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Told the manager I was interested, he pulled me aside and interviewed me on the spot. He also offered me the job on the spot, and started the next day.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Arlington, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Well I had a friend who worked at that location for a while, So I was basically a shoo in. I didn't have a formal interview. The process was quick and painless. I got the job on the spot and filled out paperwork before I left that day. I was able to start the following week.

Negotiation

You can start when you're available