Forever 21

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Hurst, TX

I applied in-person and interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview Details – it was a open interview at the store, tons of girls were expected to wait in a long line for their turn for a interview. Luckily I got there early and interviewed right away. Asked about my availability and why I liked Forever 21.

Interview Question – Do you dress this cute all the time?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Plano, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was called about two weeks after turning in my application, and I hadn't called back to check on it. I got the call from the store manager asking if I could come in for an interview that week. I couldn't, so I scheduled an interview for the next day that I could, a Monday morning. I came in and was showed to the break room, where the manager was eating her lunch. She said, "Oh, I'm on my 30. Can you get Britney to do it?" to the girl who had walked me back there. Basically, she forgot about the interview she had personally scheduled with me, but I wasn't that angry about it. The other manager came back and introduced herself to me, then left to go get something. I sat in there for a few minutes, then she came back and started the interview. I was really, really nervous, but I just tried to be myself. She asked me the general questions and hired me on the spot! I was supposed to come back the next day for orientation at 9:00, but we were waiting until 9:45 for the other people who had to come, then once we finally started, I only had 30 minutes of my time left because I had to take my sister to work. I came back the next day to finish my orientation and scan my social security card and started working the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was given what I asked for ( A little above minimum wage).

Very Easy Interview

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Sales Floor Associate
Grapevine, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in March 2011.

Interview Details – Told the manager I was interested, he pulled me aside and interviewed me on the spot. He also offered me the job on the spot, and started the next day.

Interview Question – How I would handle a disgruntled customer   Answer Question

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!