Forever 21 Interview Questions in Houston, TX

1.5

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Sit-down interview. Looked at my references, asked me about my experience. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions
    Got the pay I wanted after initially not accepting.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in February 2014.

Open interviews, was interviewed as a group, asked to go out on the floor and help customers to show what we could do.

Interview Questions
    • Just going out onto the sales floor to help customers, trying to convince them to buy something they hadn't planned on buying.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much negotiation. Just: this is your job, this is your pay, see you at work!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in October 2013.

Well I actually heard through a friend that the mall was opening a new F21 location and having open interviews so I attended and it was pretty quick. I just filled out an applications there and then someone interviewed me and after I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The common interview question like "Why you want to work here?' wasn't really anything unexpected.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

interviewed at Forever 21 in December 2012.

Quick fast and easy..... The manager was kind of hood..... Didn't really consider it a real interview because we talked about all kind of reality shows like Basketball Wives and tv reality star Evelyn Lozada. But we did discuss fashion.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing about the interview was hard at all honestly   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in December 2012.

The Interview was done by the entrance of the store and took about 5 minutes. I dressed business casual and I didn't have a resume or anything like that. They were doing mass hiring for Christmas.

No negotiation, I was told I'd be paid $8/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in October 2012.

It was very simple, they were opening a new forever 21 in the galleria! just walked up to the table & filled out an application & waited a hour. The guy who interviewed me was very nice but you can tell they havent found many people yet. Just be your self,come dressed like you should work there & make the person whos interviewing you laugh! Also be honest.

Interview Questions
    • You have no work experience, why should i hire you over all those people over there?   View Answer
    No really negotiation, they are willing to pay more then minimum wage. So thats good!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2012.

I applied online...didnt here back so I left my resume at the store and finally the manager called. I went In( she wasnt ready, had me wait while she checked her email). Finally she asked me some questions then said that asst manager position would be tough because your in charge of 50+ people. She then offered me a head cashier job instead and said I could eventually move up, which I declined becasue I was already doing that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in June 2012.

Group interview after submitting an application
    News of hire the night after the interview
    Pretty standard interview questions; casual dress

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a coworker was not keeping up with his/her section?   View Answer

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Forever 21 in October 2011.

Forever 21 job fair

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, very basic management operations experience and skills questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in February 2008.

turned in application, group interview, then a call with an offer. After that you are given an "orientation". It only lasted 15 minutes and was meant to give the associates the whole idea of how to "run" the store. No wonder they are always hiring and firing, no one is thoroughly trained.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. Didn't even tell me how much I was being paid until I filed all the paperwork and was given my employee number.

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!