Forever 21 Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated May 12, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview had been one on one and fairly quick. It only took around ten to fifteen minutes. The interviewer was nice and really easy to talk to. However he was late to the interview, so that was a little off putting, though not too much. Overall, the experience was easy and comfortable. Just be yourself and you'll get the job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX).

Interview

I went to a job fair at Houston Galleria Forever 21, I filled out an application and was interviewed on spot. She asked me some questions such as "How would you react if a customer got really upset with our no cash refunds policy?" "What kind of experience have you gotten from your other jobs?" She was very nice and had a positive energy. I was very excited and happy.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions at all. Make sure you mention your great customer service!   Answer Question

Negotiation

She never even said the actual words "I'm going to make you an offer" There was no negation phrase she just walked over to a desk wrote down my orientation date and rate of pay, put it in an envelope and handed it to me and said "don't miss orientation!"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

one on one with the store manager
    manger was very nice and easy to talk to, he is actually the nicest one out of all the managers
    lasted less than 10 minutes
    asked very basic common questions: what makes you qualified,etc
    called me a few days later to sign papers, then I was done with everything

Interview Questions

• why did you pick our store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I dropped by a Forever 21 to see if they were hiring. They told me to come back in a few days for a group interview, and to bring a resume.
    There were 20+ girls applying. In my group, there were 5 or so girls. The 2 interviewers took turns asking girls questions. They only asked me 2 questions. Naturally, they gravitate towards the girls who had retail experience, which I didn't have. They asked those girls many more questions. I felt pretty safe to say that I didn't get the job after the interview.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX).

Interview

Sit-down interview. Looked at my references, asked me about my experience. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got the pay I wanted after initially not accepting.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Open interviews, was interviewed as a group, asked to go out on the floor and help customers to show what we could do.

Interview Questions

• Just going out onto the sales floor to help customers, trying to convince them to buy something they hadn't planned on buying.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. Just: this is your job, this is your pay, see you at work!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Well I actually heard through a friend that the mall was opening a new F21 location and having open interviews so I attended and it was pretty quick. I just filled out an applications there and then someone interviewed me and after I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The common interview question like "Why you want to work here?' wasn't really anything unexpected.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Quick fast and easy..... The manager was kind of hood..... Didn't really consider it a real interview because we talked about all kind of reality shows like Basketball Wives and tv reality star Evelyn Lozada. But we did discuss fashion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing about the interview was hard at all honestly   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (The Woodlands, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

The Interview was done by the entrance of the store and took about 5 minutes. I dressed business casual and I didn't have a resume or anything like that. They were doing mass hiring for Christmas.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was told I'd be paid $8/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (South Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

It was very simple, they were opening a new forever 21 in the galleria! just walked up to the table & filled out an application & waited a hour. The guy who interviewed me was very nice but you can tell they havent found many people yet. Just be your self,come dressed like you should work there & make the person whos interviewing you laugh! Also be honest.

Interview Questions

• You have no work experience, why should i hire you over all those people over there?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No really negotiation, they are willing to pay more then minimum wage. So thats good!