Forever 21 Interview Questions & Reviews

589 interviews

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

They had a job fair and were going to do open interviews, so I decided to go. Went to the store and the interview process was easy and quick. The manager was nice, so It made me feel comfortable. Got called that same afternoon saying i was hired and to show up for orientation a few day later.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation youve had with a customer and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • How would you interact with a customer   Answer Question

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Concord, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2014.

You show up to find that it is a group interview. They take you to a corner of the store and ask you questions. Then they ask you to pick out an outfit and give you 10 minutes to go and find one.

Interview Questions
    • If I called your last employer and asked what is something negative about you what would it be?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Forever 21 in July 2013.

I wasn't expecting a group interview. There was about 20 people interviewing for the same position. If you were not communicating with the manager, you basically didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you and a customer had a disagreement?   Answer Question

PR Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

No phone interview, called in for first round. I was interviewed by 3 younger women, and it was very intimidating. I felt that I was being judged the whole time. They asked tons of questions about fashion, nothing about my PR experience. They had me walk them through every position on my resume and it almost seemed they were struggling to find questions to ask me. One woman kept looking at another person's resume during my interview which I felt was rude. Overall, it was not a good interview experience, the girls were immature and the position has nothing to do with PR.

Interview Questions
    • What fashion blogs do you follow? What celebrity if your fashion twin? What fashion blogs do you follow on Instagram? What do you like about our social media and what can we change?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

Walked in the store and picked up an application. Turned it in to a manager, they reviewed it and started interviewing me on the spot. It was sudden but I tried to not show it. They asked routine questions like 'why forever 21', 'what would you do in this situation', 'how do you keep up with the latest trends' and I answered them honestly and confidently. i was hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21.

Came in filled out App. Manager asked to see me right away. We did a one on one interview in the lobby area of the mall and she asked a series of questions. Nothing out of the ordinary, just previous work history, why I wanted to work their. I was hired on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21.

The whole process took about 3 and half weeks. A friend of mines told me they were hiring so I hurried up and completed an application. I turned my application and resume in personally to the store manager and introduced myself. She asked certain questions on the spot like do you have any retail experience, etc. I had ZERO experience in retail but I showed confidence & also explained my last job where I worked directly with people. She told me she would give me a call but of course as a job seeker NEVER rely on that. I called about a week later to speak with her on following up with my app but she wouldn't be in that entire week! So I continued my job hunt. About 2 weeks later I finally got a call for an interview. It was a one on one interview with an assistant manager, who was very laid back and the questions asked were as well. After the interview she told me I should be receiving a call in a couple days. 2 days later I was offered the position. I accepted and had to go through two days of orientation! I started my first shift a couple days later.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were really basic.
      Tell me about yourself.
      What's your sense of style?
      How would you deal w/ a difficult customer?
      Why would you like to work in retail?
      How well do you work w/ others?
        Answer Question
    Nope

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2014.

There is a interview with the district manager and if you are considered you are called back for an interview with the store manager and district manager depending on the store. Some interviews are group interviews with different store managers to see if you are qualified for a new store opening.

s

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Forever 21.

Pretty straight forward and told me you can't have another life or job outside of their company.. The lady who interviewed me was really nice but straight forward at the same time. Came to liking her but she quit a little after I joined the team.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in this situation? And I swear they would throw any random scenario at you...   View Answer
    DON'T DO IT IF YOU STILL WANT A LIFE.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Forever 21 in September 2012.

It was a group interview in the middle of the store. I was very relaxed. The store manager asked us about our previous work experience, what does customer service mean to us, and how do we handle difficult customers. Pretty much if you had a good personality and spoke up, then you would most likely get hired. I got a call two days after my interview and happily accepted. I work at Forever21 for about a year and my co-workers became my little family.

Interview Questions

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!