Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.1

Recovery Specialist Interview

I was applying for the Visual Merchandier position. I go the interview but they would asked you questions like What is your latest fashion trends? How you keep up the fashion trends?

Interview Questions
    • How you maintaining a good communication with your manager?   Answer Question
    I accept the position of the Recovery Specialist until I move up as an Visual Merchandier.

Sales Associate Interview

The entire process is very slow. It's weeks before you can get a reply from a recruiter. The expectations are so much, but yet they do not provide you with the information you need.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Applied in person, then got a call for interview a week later. Interview questions were not hard, very general questions. Asked about costumer service, strengths/ weaknesses, and made some scenarios with clothing. Was hired on spot.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Forever 21.

Corporate looks a lot like thier stores. Very bright, very chic. I waited for approximately 10 minutes before my interview. The interviewers were unorganized, frazzled and in gerneral were confused about why I was there. The started talking about a position that I had no interest (or qualifications) for. They then looked closer at my resume and realized that I was there for another position. One of the recruiters literally said to me "oh, you're here for a position that we've laready filled" and it seemed as if she was now annoyed that I was there wasting her time. Rather than apologizing, she rolled her eyes and showed me the door. No apology, nothing. I'm sure they did me a "favor" in thier world, but if any of thier recruiters happen to be reading this let me offer you a friendly piece of advice; Kindness and consideration will you get you much much furhter than smug attitudes. You work for Forver21, not Hermes. Your company specializes in making cheap knock off fast fashion for twenty somethings. Having a crap attitude isn't very becoming nor is it something to be proud of. Try and remember that you are ambassadors of the company you work for.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

filled out an application. gave it to the store. definitely ask them a week later to give you the status of your application, because they do get a lot of applicants. straightforward interview. asked couple questions about fashion merchandising, and a few questions on how i would handle a situation.

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Took a week. I went in for an open interview day and stood in line had a one on one interview. Then was told right then to come in for my 2nd interview the following day. Finally got a call the following week.

Interview Questions
    It was simple they called me to offer me the job and they told me how much they were going to pay then I was given the job.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Forever 21.

I was shopping and saw a table with a sign that said hiring and some applications. I had been looking for a second job and I figured why not. I filled one out turned it in and got a call back the next day or possibly the day after that. I had an interview set up a few days later that when I arrived I realized was a group interview. I wore something that would be considered trendy due to the nature of the job. I was interviewed with two other girls and it was relatively easy. The questions for the lost part were the typical who are you what have you done in the past why do you want to work here etc. As well as telling us about the company and the types of personality they're looking for. At the end of the interview we were all hired on the spot. Generally they do call backs I believe, but he said he wanted all three of us so there was no need to call individually. We were then all set up with an orientation date and sent on our ways.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer were to come up to you with this shirt and say she really liked it but she's not sure if it would look good on her or how to wear it what would you do?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Forever 21.

Sat down with manager, 1:1. She asked one question, "why do you want to work at forever 21" which I answered. She then asked me no more questions, instead talking about her store, the problems she has with her employees, etc. She gave me all the answers I needed. I then said "well I got a lot of information from you, let me go point by point and address everything." And gave her a pitch she couldn't refuse, simply because she gave me all the information I needed to know where she was coming from, the problems she's encountered, and what she's looking for. She called me 5 days later to say that I was hired.

Sales Interview

dress appropriately and you should be okay. Be professional and be prompt/punctual. They will call you for an interview if they like your application. It will probably take a really long time for them to get back to you so don't expect to get a reply immediately

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Forever 21.

applied online and was called two weeks later. went in for an informal interview. the manager was very nice and was very interested in my personal interests and hobbies. felt like a good conversation vs. a strict interview. had to ask the manager 3 questions about her style and had 60 seconds to pick out an outfit based on her answers. very fun task! if you are a creative person, you will have fun. i wore a floral crop top with high waist pants, a blazer and heels -- she complimented me on it and said the company encourages uniqueness. most important thing: be yourself! you can go in wearing a polo and khakis but to really make an impression, look original and professional. laugh and have fun! i was called about an hour after getting home from f21 and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • ask me 3 questions about my style, then i want you to pick an outfit for me in 60 seconds   Answer Question

Worked for Forever 21? Contribute to the Community!