Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Forever 21 (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Open interview in the mall for grand opening. People lining up for the interview. One person interview the whole crowd. The interviewer didn't ask more than 2 questions for each person.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Forever 21 (Hoover, AL).

Interview

It was painless and easy. They just asked me to put together an outfit to sell to them and then just asked my availability. She said I looked perfect for the job and wanted me to be a visual merchandiser rather than the sales associate because I'm very fast paced.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me to pick out an outfit and sell it to them   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied in store and spoke to the manager. Two days later he called me in for an interview, that was four days later. It was a group interview that was exactly 45 minutes. This group consisted of myself and two other girls. Don't go dressed up in office attire. They want to see your style. I dressed up in my own style and they really liked it. They want to see that you fit the Forever 21 look! They asked us questions like "Why F21?" "Tell me about yourself."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

went in for an open house interview. the manager will take a group of 5 or 6 into a room and ask everyone questions down the line. they can me a little irritable so don't take too long to answer. after the group interview they will either call you in for a one on one or you will get the job. if they don't call then you didn't get it.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

The interview was ok. However about 5 minutes into the interview I decided that the interview was a complete waste of my time. The interviewer did not have the decency to even give me her undivided attention that would have been required by her on my end.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

It was 2 group interviews so all the managers had a chance to sit down and get to know you. Second interview was the same as the first, just with different managers.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Newark, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a job fair. There were barely any people there. I didn't see anyone get hired. I saw that they told this one girl that they would call her. When I was interviewed the process was very quick. I didn't feel like I was doing a good job but next thing I know, I'm hired on the spot and they give me a yellow folder with the hire packet in it.

Interview Questions

• 1)How would you handle a customer who wants their money back but can't get it back due to our policy? (I knew the policy cause I've tried to take things back a lot of times) 2) What is a good work ethic) 3) Why do you want to work for forever 21? Then he just asked questions about availability and school.   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional HR and was very disappointed - got an e-mail 2 days after submitting my application for a corporate position in Los Angeles, saying how excited they are to get my application and with a request to set up a phone interview. Agreed on a day and time, they confirmed, and no phone call. Not an e-mail to reschedule, not a notification, nothing. E-mailed back to the recruiter with a very friendly reminder to reschedule and never heard from her back. I hope that recruiters understand that even a phone interview requires an applicant several hours to prepare, plans need to be changed for that day to accommodate the phone call, and to hear absolutely nothing is disrespectful.

For the record, I'm not an entry-level employee (not that it matters, all potential employees deserve respect). The position I was applying for is still advertised. I hope company improves its hiring practices and learns how to monitor their HR Dept.

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

We had a group interview with the hiring manager, things went quickly, everyone was friendly and the manager was super honest and open with us about what the position entailed and her experiences working for the company over the past couple of years. Before leaving we were asked multiple times if we had any questions about the company or the position and the responsibilities. Anything she answered for us was in-depth! We were told that we would hear back later that afternoon or the following day. I was called four hours later and offered one of the positions, told I come in for orientation two days later and received all paperwork I needed to fill out, about 15 minutes later.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you in taking on more than one responsibility when its required?   Answer Question
    • Where do you find your style inspiration?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Forever 21 in March 2015.

Interview

I saw a sign that they were hiring and also had job applications sitting out. I took one, filled it out and went to turn it in. The manager asked me for an interview right then and there. Easy interview, especially if you shop there a lot. I got hired on the spot.