Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

- Submitted paper application in person - Got called in for group interview - Interviewed was with 2 people - Got a call the same day after interview, telling me I got the job!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Applied in person and submitted the application in person. Got called in for an interview. Was supposed to be a group interview, but two others didn't show up. Got a call the next week for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your three favorite clothing stores to shop at?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

ask questions similar to every retail job. Usually will call you within a week if they like you. You need to have good style and know at least something about the new fashion trends and be outgoing to work here don't be scared to talk to customers. Be yourself. you can't be lazy!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

They gave various situations and sat us all in a circle to answer, the goal was basically have the most original and effective answer to the problem. Last part was an exercise about following directions and drawing an animal that describes you

Interview Questions

• "If someone needs help cleaning up their zone, and it's still busy, and you still haven't finished yours, what do you do?" "If you were a fruit what would you be?" "Draw an animal that represents you."   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online while there was a job fair going on and they called me during the job fair to ask me to come in and interview. I filled out an actual application in the waiting area and then two other girls and I went over to the table where the store manager and assistant manager were sitting. They talked to us about what the new store would be like and what they expect from their employees. It went very well and I got a call from them with a job offer about an hour and a half after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

I was also offered another job at a big store and decided that working at two big stores would be too much for me and I liked the other store better. Forever 21 expects a lot of long hours that I wasn't willing to put in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

So I picked up an application and then signed up for a group interview the next day. When I signed up the girl at the counter told me to come early (like 15min) and look at the store's basic section because they "would probably" ask me to create an outfit. Fast forward to the next day. I get there at 5:30ish and start creating outfits in my head. 6pm rolls around (interview time) and nothing. 6:05 rolls around still nothing. So at 6:10 I ask a girl where I should be for the interview. Then we get somewhere. So I sit down with a girl who has only been working a year and half there and she "interviews" me and two other girls.

Interview Questions

• Q: You all have had experience with customer service/retail right?   1 Answer
    • Q: Why do you want to work at forever 21?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back 4 days after for an interview. Very easy interview, we went outside of the store and sat down to talk for 15 minutes. The questions were very simple but there were also some scenario questions. I got a call the next day and was offered the Sales Associate position. I went to orientation 3 days after I got the call!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that wants a full refund on their purchase that you can only give store credit?   Answer Question

ASM of Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to set up interview a couple of days later. The interview was with the current merchandiser and store manager. Basic questions asked followed by some merchandising and display work. I was asked to merchandise clothes and point out errors in the window displays.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

There was a job fair for the new location in Long Beach. I went on Tuesday and talked to the main guy. He asked me to tell him about myself. After that he reviewed my application that I submitted and came up with questions from there. Since there was no line waiting after me for the job fair, the interview ranged between 7-10 minutes. Five hours after getting interviewed, I received a call and was offered a position.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Submitted and online application and at the end, was instructed to go to the store and submit a paper application. The store manager was called and asked me a few questions, then told me that he would submit it to HR for processing. Two weeks later, I received a call stating that they wanted me to apply at another F21 store in town, as they needed more associates at the time. I agreed, and a week later, I had a group interview at the 2nd location. They were having several group interviews that evening. I was in the first group with three other candidates. They asked the usual "Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, and what are the three most important things when it comes to customer service?" After that, we were paired up and given the challenge of picking out an outfit for a particular event. Our outfit was 'what to wear on a first date,' and the other team was going to a concert (the interviewer gave the name of a specific artist, but I don't remember who it was). We then had to 'sell' the outfit to the interviewer and explain why we chose the items that we did. We were told that after the rest of the interviews were conducted, we would be contacted if we got the job later that evening. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things when it comes to customer service?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Forever 21?   Answer Question