Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

- Submitted paper application in person - Got called in for group interview - Interviewed was with 2 people - Got a call the same day after interview, telling me I got the job!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a group interview with about 8 or 9 people. They asked general questions and we went around the table answering them. Then then asked logistical questions, like where do you live and when you could start. Finally then called out people that were hired to stay behind to schedule training sessions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What does it mean to provide excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Sugar Land, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application in person and upon returning to the manager, was told an interview date to come in. The interview took place by the food courts and I answered a series of questions from a paper she had and would fill out as I talked.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Applied in person and submitted the application in person. Got called in for an interview. Was supposed to be a group interview, but two others didn't show up. Got a call the next week for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your three favorite clothing stores to shop at?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

ask questions similar to every retail job. Usually will call you within a week if they like you. You need to have good style and know at least something about the new fashion trends and be outgoing to work here don't be scared to talk to customers. Be yourself. you can't be lazy!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

They gave various situations and sat us all in a circle to answer, the goal was basically have the most original and effective answer to the problem. Last part was an exercise about following directions and drawing an animal that describes you

Interview Questions

• "If someone needs help cleaning up their zone, and it's still busy, and you still haven't finished yours, what do you do?" "If you were a fruit what would you be?" "Draw an animal that represents you."   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online while there was a job fair going on and they called me during the job fair to ask me to come in and interview. I filled out an actual application in the waiting area and then two other girls and I went over to the table where the store manager and assistant manager were sitting. They talked to us about what the new store would be like and what they expect from their employees. It went very well and I got a call from them with a job offer about an hour and a half after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

I was also offered another job at a big store and decided that working at two big stores would be too much for me and I liked the other store better. Forever 21 expects a lot of long hours that I wasn't willing to put in.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

So I picked up an application and then signed up for a group interview the next day. When I signed up the girl at the counter told me to come early (like 15min) and look at the store's basic section because they "would probably" ask me to create an outfit. Fast forward to the next day. I get there at 5:30ish and start creating outfits in my head. 6pm rolls around (interview time) and nothing. 6:05 rolls around still nothing. So at 6:10 I ask a girl where I should be for the interview. Then we get somewhere. So I sit down with a girl who has only been working a year and half there and she "interviews" me and two other girls.

Interview Questions

• Q: You all have had experience with customer service/retail right?   1 Answer
    • Q: Why do you want to work at forever 21?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Glendale, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied both online and at the store. Got a call two days later to go in for an interview. Went to the interview and waited for a while with 3 other girls. Finally got called my turn and manager seemed kind of uninterested in me as compared to the other girls. Finished in 5 min. Shook my hand and I left. Got an email 2 days later welcoming me to the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself   1 Answer
    • Do you know that closing means staying late?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Forever 21 in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back 4 days after for an interview. Very easy interview, we went outside of the store and sat down to talk for 15 minutes. The questions were very simple but there were also some scenario questions. I got a call the next day and was offered the Sales Associate position. I went to orientation 3 days after I got the call!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that wants a full refund on their purchase that you can only give store credit?   Answer Question