Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.0

Design Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Planning and organization of the interview was a mess. They did not have a place to interview me, they also did not know who was going to interview me. The work ethics are the best as they stay for long long hours of work, this said by an ex-employee designer as well. People are pretty laid back, the cafeteria which I was abel to see from the lobby reminded me of a cafeteria from high school, lack of presence and corporate environment atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What is the rate that you are looking for?   2 Answers

I declined the offer because the lady that interviewed was extremely rude to me given that I told her I wanted to at least get paid $18 or $16 per hour. This considering that I had 2 years of experience under my belt + a very professional professional portfolio and letters of recommendation from Senior tittles at Jones. She responded: "Honey, you should go home and rethink what you really should be getting paid" Nobody with your tittle gets paid $16, Not True! Wuahaha. Or course, I declined, and later got a job a Guess for the rate that I wanted in the same city. BTW, they wanted to pay me only $14 plus had to stay hours extra if they needed.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Honolulu, HI) in July 2013.

Interview

I was sent an e mail by Kawika the Hawaii DM for a Store Manager interview asking if I can come in the next day. I am a store manager I cant just "take a day off" I replied saying I could make it on Thursday sadly I needed to work. She never sent as much of a courtesy reply because I couldn't drop everything to come in the next day. Already shows how they treat there managers.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Tukwila, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

1. Applied Online 2. Was contacted via phone about 5-14 days later (don't remember exactly how long) 3. Scheduled an in person 1:1 interview with the Co-Manager 4. Interviewed in the food court outside F21 Seemed very judgmental, could tell he wasn't going to hire me from the start. Could tell he was un-impressed by all of my answers, asked a lot of questions I didn't know the answer to, or wasn't even sure I was at disclosure to answer about my previous employer.

Interview Questions

• What volume did you previously work with (Specify? What??) How much did my previous employer make in sales a year (I was never told, that was private) No situational questions but lots of odd questions that are very technical   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The communication was fine, and the interview planning was standard. I received a call from a recruiter who asked me to come in for an interview within the next couple of weeks. Once I got there, I was immediately shown in to see the hiring manager. It was obvious that he did not have much experience with proper interviewing, but it did last two hours and I left feeling like I had gave it my all. The atmosphere was very chic, and the people at reception area was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult obstacle you have encountered in your past job, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Went thru a recruiter for the position. It went well however the director changed focus to put me on a different line. After almost 6 months of back and forth interviews and two "projects", I met with the owner. His only question was if I was korean, basically I did not get the job because I was not Korean or knew other koreans.

Interview Questions

• Multiple projects were required for the interview process, free work and consultation   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Went early in the morning. It was an open interview. I've waited for 20 minutes before I went in with a group and it was the HR that was interviewing us. She only asked 2 questions and based on how you answered, you would get called for another interview. nice try

Interview Questions

• If I were to throw a party, what position would you like and why?   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

interview took long

Interview Questions

• how do you relate yourself to fashion   1 Answer

Senior Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter which lasted 20-25 minutes-explained new position, assessed my experience, discussed my interest in new job and minimum salary requirements, discussed my work style, learned about company benefits, etc 1:1 In person interview with potential boss which lasted 30 minutes-assessed my experience, explained dynamics of growing team and tested my Excel skills.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to demonstrate advanced excel skills on the spot   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

For management you have two interviews.The first with a store manager and the second with the district manager.After the interviews you will be asked to submit to a background test.. (They do not do drug testing) Upon hire you will do at least least 40 hrs of training

Interview Questions

• Do you like being the boss   1 Answer

Market Associate Interview

Interview

Im apply using through the website after 1 week later, i invite to join the interview. First interview with phone overall is explain your background and history. Second interview with market manager at vietnam using skype.